CWS 2021 thread

Rocker and Bednar should be on the mound tonight. I've worked every game at the CWS this year. Those two are legit. Scouts raving.

Sidenote: How did we lose Enrique Bradfield to Vandy? I just looked at their roster and saw he came out of Heritage.
Heritage spurns Miami often

Advertisement
Rocker and Bednar should be on the mound tonight. I've worked every game at the CWS this year. Those two are legit. Scouts raving.

Sidenote: How did we lose Enrique Bradfield to Vandy? I just looked at their roster and saw he came out of Heritage.
We lost Sal Stewart, the best player in Dade County, to Vandy as well. Although he probably won't make it to campus anyway.

Vandy being a baseball factory and Miami perennially underachieving while having players regress would be my guess

Advertisement
I love when LSU fans come here. They are always pretty awesome to party with. (when it was at rosenblatte)
The best, they were buying me and my guys Fireball shots left and right at DJ's Dugout last time they were there, they are actually cool and bring some scenery.

The best, they were buying me and my guys Fireball shots left and right at DJ's Dugout last time they were there, they are actually cool and bring some scenery.
Did you ever go when they had the RV park? They used to cook up some of the best food. It was amazing. But the rest of the sec teams... i agree with you on. My personal worst fans is Nebraska fans because they most didnt know anyhting about the team, just that they were playing in the cws.

Advertisement
Did you ever go when they had the RV park? They used to cook up some of the best food. It was amazing. But the rest of the sec teams... i agree with you on. My personal worst fans is Nebraska fans because they most didnt know anyhting about the team, just that they were playing in the cws.
Never did, we usually get an Air BnB loft type deal and go all 4 games opening weekend. We have started buying the VIP tent pass for the AC, free beer and food and cornhole games because it gets hot out there as you know. Omaha is kind a rough town at night, we realized that once we got off the beaten path.

My least favorite fans were Florida fans but probably because I am usually drunk and giving them the U or the bird and they are probably actually cool, LOL.

Advertisement
Better team won. Vandy played some of their worst baseball all year this CWS. Were lucky to even be in this spot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yep, they are the hot baseball school right now, a win tonight only solidifies it more
They've cherry-picked some of the top pitchers from this state (NJ).
Leiter in '18, Maldonado in '19, last year Rielly (local Sea Girt kid), and a 6'-7" top recruit, Finnigan, on deck.

That's just too cruel lol. Congrats to Miss State. Wish we had a left field section like they do.
no doubt. Crazy to think this is their first team championship of any kind. That 85 CWS team with Palmeiro/Clark/Thigpen/Brantley was loaded, but unfortunately for them, they ran headfirst into the U juggernaut

Advertisement
Back