Currently

I'm 15 and I guarantee some of these mopes are probably grown *** men crying about him not visiting today lmao

Serious question: Do your parents know you're on this board?

It's way less creepy for a 15 year old to follow the daily lives of 16-18 year olds through Twitter, snap chat or MySpace (shout out to Tom) than most us who are old enough to have 15 year olds. Minus Won if you don't agree. Blank Stare Emoji.

I don't follow their lives I have my own lol

Advertisement
He going to Florida. Daddy and Shannon might have concocted this elaborate trolljob. Remember all that ***** about how UF coaches couldnt even get CJ on the phone? lmao.

Never trust the daddy and the coach. Happened with Whoopie McFartland. Happening with Crank Job Bendoverson.

ETA: at least he did us a small tiny favor of letting us know now instead of killing us on LOI day. lol.

So dad shoots down going to Gators but all sudden he's trolling. Great logic right here.

We'll see. The difference is that he told us that he was coming. Now he's not. Classic trolljob "tease". I don't think he told the Gaytors he'd be visiting them.

I was doubting whether he was a troll before. But the thing that was most fishy about the recent CJ recruitment was the news from the Gator forums that the Gaytors couldnt even contact CJ. That ***** didn't smell right, knowing how tight his daddy is with Randy. Then the coaches having to visit Daddy Henderson directly to ask for his "blessing". lmao. That's when the troll sirens started blaring.

Show me where CJ said he was visiting.

Pete and CS both reported that he told the coaches he would be stopping today after the official visits. Now, CS is reporting that Ivey said that CJ ain't coming.

Remember this dude visited UM up to 20 times according to Pete. Now, on the very last day, the most important day before LOI day, he can't make a quick one hour stop to hang with his boy Bandy and his alleged future coaches? lol. Cmon bro.

Like i said, at least he's doing us the tiny favor of showing his hand before LOI day so we don't get our hopes up for nothing.

Why is this day important at all? What could Bandy and Rumph sell him on that he doesn't already know? Either he comes or he doesn't, 3-4 more hours isn't changing anything. It is only important to people who see Saban and Shannon lurking in every thing these kids do.

Last edited:
I'll be shocked if Henderson, Edwards, and Dean come to the U. 2 should be the over under. Signing only 1 is a failure. Signing all 3 is serious chip stacking with Bandy. All 4 of those guys would give us enough depth and speed at CB to compete with anyone's WR core.

I kinda understand the late 4th quarter drama.... Henderson is the most saught after recruit on the board.....we were in great position with McFarland, Smith, Juedy etc...end results were ugly.....be patient it's only a few more days left....we "will" know where he's going to be publicly....I happen to beleive he starts at corner or safety day one.....this is another argument that remains to be seen.

We were never in great position with Smith and Jeudy.

That's my point.....

My apologies, but then I don't understand your post at all lol. You said we were in great position for MxFarland Smith and Jeudy

Advertisement
I'll be shocked if Henderson, Edwards, and Dean come to the U. 2 should be the over under. Signing only 1 is a failure. Signing all 3 is serious chip stacking with Bandy. All 4 of those guys would give us enough depth and speed at CB to compete with anyone's WR core.

Grab your favorite fork and prepare to stick it into the wall outlet on Wednesday.

He going to Florida. Daddy and Shannon might have concocted this elaborate trolljob. Remember all that ***** about how UF coaches couldnt even get CJ on the phone? lmao.

Never trust the daddy and the coach. Happened with Whoopie McFartland. Happening with Crank Job Bendoverson.

ETA: at least he did us a small tiny favor of letting us know now instead of killing us on LOI day. lol.

So dad shoots down going to Gators but all sudden he's trolling. Great logic right here.

We'll see. The difference is that he told us that he was coming. Now he's not. Classic trolljob "tease". I don't think he told the Gaytors he'd be visiting them.

I was doubting whether he was a troll before. But the thing that was most fishy about the recent CJ recruitment was the news from the Gator forums that the Gaytors couldnt even contact CJ. That ***** didn't smell right, knowing how tight his daddy is with Randy. Then the coaches having to visit Daddy Henderson directly to ask for his "blessing". lmao. That's when the troll sirens started blaring.

Pete and CS both reported that he told the coaches he would be stopping today after the official visits. Now, CS is reporting that Ivey said that CJ ain't coming.

Remember this dude visited UM up to 20 times according to Pete. Now, on the very last day, the most important day before LOI day, he can't make a quick one hour stop to hang with his boy Bandy and his alleged future coaches? lol. Cmon bro.

Like i said, at least he's doing us the tiny favor of showing his hand before LOI day so we don't get our hopes up for nothing.

Today is the most important day of his recruitment? An hour long visit that no one even knew he was making when we woke up today? To watch film? This is what his commitment hinges on?

I'm 15 and I guarantee some of these mopes are probably grown *** men crying about him not visiting today lmao

It's way less creepy for a 15 year old to follow the daily lives of 16-18 year olds through Twitter, snap chat or MySpace (shout out to Tom) than most us who are old enough to have 15 year olds. Minus Won if you don't agree. Blank Stare Emoji.

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] does that for me. Plus One for him. It's appreciated.

Following recruiting is still a little pathetic if you really think about it. I probably read a full day of info on Sam Bruce. I'll never get that time back. What a loser.

I kinda understand the late 4th quarter drama.... Henderson is the most saught after recruit on the board.....we were in great position with McFarland, Smith, Juedy etc...end results were ugly.....be patient it's only a few more days left....we "will" know where he's going to be publicly....I happen to beleive he starts at corner or safety day one.....this is another argument that remains to be seen.

That's my point.....

My apologies, but then I don't understand your post at all lol. You said we were in great position for MxFarland Smith and Jeudy

We heard it publicly....Why do you think it was a big meltdown when we lost them?

Advertisement

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] does that for me. Plus One for him. It's appreciated.

Following recruiting is still a little pathetic if you really think about it. I probably read a full day of info on Sam Bruce. I'll never get that time back. What a loser.

Your honestly right. Following these guys decisions is kind of pathetic but it's fun to see who they choose. And please don't look at me as a young kid, I'm just another Miami fan like everyone else on here.

Just chill, based on Pete info the past week(today more importantly) and other insiders in the industry we are good. Newberg just a few days ago posted this. He said we have him wrapped up and he has some of the best sources in the industry
[TWEET]824601632725991424[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yeah me and my dad are huge canes fans he knows I have an account lol

Lol. You handle this recruiting stuff better than most of the adults on here. Please do not follow the poor examples set forth by the grown men on this board. They are only meant to be looked at as what not to do. Carry on, young Cane!

That's my point.....

We heard it publicly....Why do you think it was a big meltdown when we lost them?

What I'm telling you is we never heard anywhere other than this board that we were in a good position for Smith and Jeudy. Literally nowhere. Publicly we were not in a good position with them. The meltdown was unwarranted for those two guys.

Upvote for the young Cane and [MENTION=8225]ilovelamp51[/MENTION] is right... It would be less creepy for you than us to follow these kids.

Advertisement
Just chill, based on Pete info the past week(today more importantly) and other insiders in the industry we are good. Newberg just a few days ago posted this. He said we have him wrapped up
[TWEET]824601632725991424[/TWEETl]

Newburg is a Nole and could be trolling us

SMH

Advertisement
Back