Currently

Helicopter spotted hovering over Henderson's house with what appears to be green rectangular shaped paper or something pouring out of it onto Henderson's house. Henderson's dad spotted outside with a giant trash bag cleaning up the debris quickly while looking around suspiciously.

The NCAA sees that the helicopter has an SEC logo and says, "nothing to report here, let's move along folks."

Advertisement

We saw what happens when the dad is close to another coaching staff as with McFarland. Late game shenanigans where we get bent over.

I'm not trusting Randy Shannon nor Henderson's dad until the LOI gets faxed in.

ETA: of course a notable difference between this and McFarland is that CJ is obviously super tight with Bandy and Jobe- hopefully he doesnt do their future coaching staff dirty and let's the coaches know whether he's coming or not through Bandy at least, if not directly to the staff.

Shut up. Toni wanted mac here.. he choose umd.. **** you sound so butt hurt. Like your girl has to stay with you. Lmao

Is McFarland's dad's name "Toni"? :RK5I6FxwJLgEV5J6.jp for real? you aint lyin?

And lookie here, we just got word that Henderson aint stopping by today. lol. I'm not all that upset. I've said repeatedly that i dont really care THAT much about CJ. Dean is just as fast and actually knows how to line up as a CB. Him and Bandy and maybe DJ make an elite CB class. I wanted CJ mostly to just stick a dagger into the Gaytor turds.

But ultimately, I was dead right about not trusting the "daddy" and the "coach".

you already sht about to hit the fan when these recruit do something "suddenly".. Just gonna assume that the last bag from Florida arrived in the afternoon. This starting to get ridiculous.. ain't been this stressed out in recruiting in a long time because we are legitimately in it for most of these recruits for once and I wanna make a splash on NSD.. When Golden was here you just said he ain't coming till they actually came.. Wish we still had James Coley to recruit..

CJ doesn't end up making his 1,000th trip to campus the day he gets back from an All Star game and somehow he's going to Bama? Saban has some of you by the soul.

CJ doesn't end up making his 1,000th trip to campus the day he gets back from an All Star game and somehow he's going to Bama? Saban has some of you by the soul.

I thought saban was known for devouring souls? He's like the **** Cheney of football.

Advertisement
And now from Matt Shodell, CJ isn't going to campus:

As had been rumored by some.

Still think Canes are in a good spot

Just was talking with DJ Ivey, who is on campus with Gil Frierson and Trajan Bandy chilling.

"CJ was supposed to come join us but we just found out a few minutes ago he's not going to make it," Ivey said.

Of course anything can change on a moment's notice, but that's the latest.

And awaaaaay we go!!!! I won't trust this Henderson situation until that pen hits UM paper. There's too much waffling and too many competing interests.

UF is desperate as a motherfcker too so pops says, "Nah you ain't going to UM tonight. We're gonna sit by the phone and listen to Sabag and McEltooth propose some business."

Yup. These fools on here just don't get it.

Henderson and Edwards have been playing games for months. It wouldn't shock me if they told Richt they were coming and then announced for the Gators on NSD.

. This starting to get ridiculous.. ain't been this stressed out in recruiting in a long time because we are legitimately in it for most of these recruits for once and I wanna make a splash on NSD.

You know what else makes a splash, bro? Yep. A giant ****.

Smh I hate our fan base some times, just chill. Visit or not today Miami is in a great spot. Acting like a bunch of whiny b*tches. Why is he not visiting a campus he visited over 20 times in the last year? Oh my god the horror... shut up

Last edited:
Man, Pete is having another rough recruiting cycle. Add this to another thing he posted that turns out to be false. This one didn't even last 20 mins before it was proven wrong. I appreciate his hard work but wish we could trust him more.

You realize that it was most likely Ivey or Bandy that probably told Pete that CJ was going to join them right? Technically, Pete didn't even flat out say he was joining them. Just left it there to be assumed. Would you rather he just never say anything then?

It's dumb to say things like this in such a constantly changing environment like recruiting. Just be glad he gives you what he does for free unlike other sites.

So it's dumb to wish he was more accurate? I guess I'll wish for him to post more things that turn out to be false. I do appreciate what he does. Just pointing out that he's having another rough year. It's the facts.
He was dead on. He said someone might join them. Hendo was going to join them and opted out last min. Wtf else do u want from him. And he never even said Hendersons name anyways.

I told a chick last night if she keeps pulling on my crank a white goopy visitor might join us. She wasn't surprised when she got sprayed. She pretty much knew I didn't mean Drew Carey was going to suddenly show up.

I'm happy for U... seriously

Advertisement
Shodell on CS is reporting that CJ isn't going to visit Miami today. He talked to Ivey and Ivey said they just got word that CJ wasn't going to make it. TIFWIW

Man, Pete is having another rough recruiting cycle. Add this to another thing he posted that turns out to be false. This one didn't even last 20 mins before it was proven wrong. I appreciate his hard work but wish we could trust him more.

You wish you could trust him more😂😂😂

Ariz hints that Hendo is coming.
Ivins says Hendo's dad says he is coming.
Shodell reports that DJ Ivey said Hendo's not going to make it.

In the matter of an hour.
**** is hilarious.

Dude, just because he isn't coming during the quiet period doesn't mean we don't get him. Geezus dude. He already had his official with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasnt he still in Orlando? **** i just got back and i dont wanna go work right now dont blame the kid jesus yall jump the gun

They love to be in constant fear and love to create drama

This is not really drama, some of the posters are just dramatic. I don't assume anyone here can influence anybody, so sit back and control what you can control, just chill and enjoy the ride.

You realize that it was most likely Ivey or Bandy that probably told Pete that CJ was going to join them right? Technically, Pete didn't even flat out say he was joining them. Just left it there to be assumed. Would you rather he just never say anything then?

It's dumb to say things like this in such a constantly changing environment like recruiting. Just be glad he gives you what he does for free unlike other sites.

So it's dumb to wish he was more accurate? I guess I'll wish for him to post more things that turn out to be false. I do appreciate what he does. Just pointing out that he's having another rough year. It's the facts.
He was dead on. He said someone might join them. Hendo was going to join them and opted out last min. Wtf else do u want from him. And he never even said Hendersons name anyways.

I told a chick last night if she keeps pulling on my crank a white goopy visitor might join us. She wasn't surprised when she got sprayed. She pretty much knew I didn't mean Drew Carey was going to suddenly show up.

I'm happy for U... seriously

It's always hard to spot a post from Franchise

Advertisement
Back