Currently

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Mike Rumph is in the film room breaking down tape with Trajan Bandy, D.J. Ivey, and Gilbert Frierson.

Wonder if anybody else might join

Advertisement
Need to get Henderson back on campus. Bama is the darkhorse here. If Saban gets word he is going to strike out on other targets, he will steal Henderson on NSD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need to get Henderson back on campus. Bama is the darkhorse here. If Saban gets word he is going to strike out on other targets, he will steal Henderson on NSD.

I read on 247 that Bama was working on bringing Ameer Speed for an official this weekend with an offer soon to follow. That was most likely a signal that they aren't too confident about landing Henderson. Things could change come NSD but doubtful.

Advertisement
Im finna go rent a Uhaul truck, then scoop up all the South Fla DB's & drop'em off on campus...

Advertisement

I read on 247 that Bama was working on bringing Ameer Speed for an official this weekend with an offer soon to follow. That was most likely a signal that they aren't too confident about landing Henderson. Things could change come NSD but doubtful.

I think he did make it to Bama, he cancelled his Oregon visit

Advertisement
Back