current commits that will not sign their LOI

People really have nothing better to do than to start threads like these. I mean really tho. How do you know they wont stick. Regardless of the fact they are enjoying recruiting, these kids have made a verbal pledge to Miami. To say a quarter of them wont stick, just off your opinion, when u don't know them or their families is quite irresponsible. Im sure some of these recruits read these sites.

Advertisement
People really have nothing better to do than to start threads like these. I mean really tho. How do you know they wont stick. Regardless of the fact they are enjoying recruiting, these kids have made a verbal pledge to Miami. To say a quarter of them wont stick, just off your opinion, when u don't know them or their families is quite irresponsible. Im sure some of these recruits read these sites.

OMG

Well If anyone wants to know why we always seem to have meltdowns on this board...its because of posters like this gentleman right here. Delusional folks that actually believe everythings going to work out just fine and according to plan. Message to 'supacane'...verbals are non binding.

Let me ask you, were you one of the guys that lost their **** when Keith Bryant, Alex Collins, Travis Johnson, Jayron Kearse etc, switched their verbals from Miami?

A controversial topic but anyone that has followed recruiting closely can see where you are coming from. No way all those guys that committed at the camp flurry stick.

OMG

Well If anyone wants to know why we always seem to have meltdowns on this board...its because of posters like this gentleman right here. Delusional folks that actually believe everythings going to work out just fine and according to plan. Message to 'supacane'...verbals are non binding.

Let me ask you, were you one of the guys that lost their **** when Keith Bryant, Alex Collins, Travis Johnson, Jayron Kearse etc, switched their verbals from Miami?

talk about it after it happens, there is no reason to start a post like this based on pure speculation. It only causes issues with commits cause many of them read these public boards. Thats it some of you (YOU) need to understand that.

Advertisement
Has Young made comments about UGA to make you think he wouldn't pull a Raphael Kirby even if offered?

OMG

talk about it after it happens, there is no reason to start a post like this based on pure speculation. It only causes issues with commits cause many of them read these public boards. Thats it some of you (YOU) need to understand that.

99% of everything posted on this board is speculation, so your point is irrelevant. The whole idea of being worried that someone is going to decommit because they read my post is probably the dumbest thing imaginable. If someone gets his feeling hurt over this, then he's probably a diva and doesn't belong in our program anyways. just a dumb post.

OMG

99% of everything posted on this board is speculation, so your point is irrelevant. The whole idea of being worried that someone is going to decommit because they read my post is probably the dumbest thing imaginable. If someone gets his feeling hurt over this, then he's probably a diva and doesn't belong in our program anyways. just a dumb post.

it's not your one post but the accumulation of all the posts similar to this where the kid gets bashed. Players who decommitted to decided to go to other schools have mentioned it before so it may be retarded but it is what it is. You may think it's dumb but if a kid feels disrespected by what you posted then who is the dumb one. At least find a private message board if you want to say **** like that. I got no problem talking about a kid like Alin who has continuously wavered or demetrious jackson who idk why he is saying what he has since he's never played the sport before and got an offer from UM, but what has Juwon Young or Darrion Owens said to be thrown into that category. Like i said it may be dumb to allow it to effect them but you were 17 once, remember all the little **** that got under your skin then. Just think about things and the effect it can have on a kid. A KID because thats what these recruits are. They don't need more of a reason to go look at another school with all the temptations out there.

Advertisement

OMG

it's not your one post but the accumulation of all the posts similar to this where the kid gets bashed. Players who decommitted to decided to go to other schools have mentioned it before so it may be retarded but it is what it is. You may think it's dumb but if a kid feels disrespected by what you posted then who is the dumb one. At least find a private message board if you want to say **** like that. I got no problem talking about a kid like Alin who has continuously wavered or demetrious jackson who idk why he is saying what he has since he's never played the sport before and got an offer from UM, but what has Juwon Young or Darrion Owens said to be thrown into that category. Like i said it may be dumb to allow it to effect them but you were 17 once, remember all the little **** that got under your skin then. Just think about things and the effect it can have on a kid. A KID because thats what these recruits are. They don't need more of a reason to go look at another school with all the temptations out there.

:ibisroflmao:

This is pure gold (and not in a good way pal).

Im all for not bashing recruits, but CPAcane you're not using any common sense. Nothing wrong with the thread

The fact of the matter is, some of these kids have not done anything wrong since they have committed. Nothing at all, they havent even done other interviews. Oh we will lose Young because he is in SEC territory....so the **** was Kirby and he never wavered. Bull**** *** anology. Oh we will lose Owens because we always lose players from jacksonville. Stupid anology again because we had coaches before Golden who didnt try to develop relationships with schools in these areas. Other teams are stealing prospects from Miami every year, why cant we return the favor and take prospects from their backyard?

This is like your girlfriend accusing you of cheating because all men do it, despite the fact she never seen u cheating or flirting with another chick.

Im all for not bashing recruits, but CPAcane you're not using any common sense. Nothing wrong with the thread

Just no reason for it. It accomplishes nothing positive and gives no insight into the kids recruitment. It can only bring negative attention to the recruit and negatively impact his recruitment. There are plenty of kids to talk about who are wavering on their commitment to not bring up kids who have given no indication. The recruits for sure look at sites like this or get the information relayed to them, nothing here occurs in it's own little bubble. Recruitment is enough of a **** show why add more **** to the pot.

If that isn't common sense enough then i don't know what to tell you.

Advertisement
i think young and turner will stick. Iffy on owens, simply because I cant recall the last time we got a highly touted kid from jacksonville

IMO:

Alin Edouard
Demetrius Jackson
Juwon Young
Dennis Turner
Chris Herndon

I'm also 'iffy' on Darrion Owens (Jacksonvill area) and Jenkins.

Early commits don't mean nothing. All it means is that a kid is feeling your program at 'that point in time'. All of these guys will take official visits and will start second guessing themselves. I guarandamntee it.

-Juwon Young is the only player with "play now" ability
-Alin Edouard IMO can be replaced and knows this so i dont think he wavers
-Demetrius Jackson, Dennis Turner, Chris Herndon are all "developmental" players this would probably be the best offer they get but if they want to play any time soon we can see them decommit
- Darrion Owens both miami and GA neeeds LBs so i hate saying this but it might depend on our season

Advertisement
IMO:

Alin Edouard
Demetrius Jackson
Juwon Young
Dennis Turner
Chris Herndon

Early commits don't mean nothing. All it means is that a kid is feeling your program at 'that point in time'. All of these guys will take official visits and will start second guessing themselves. I guarandamntee it.

Good.... as long as its not anyone important

IMO:

Alin Edouard
Demetrius Jackson
Juwon Young
Dennis Turner
Chris Herndon

Good.... as long as its not anyone important

I think keeping both Young and Owens is very important. They're both gonna be beasts IMO and very important players for us.

We lose Tyrone Cornelius and Jimmy Gaines after this season and will have little depth if these two don't stick. Not to mention Perryman could leave early (even though I don't see him doing it) after this season.

I don't like this thread so early in the process, but any player from the Jacksonville area I will never trust til the line is dotted.

Advertisement
Back