Band
Banned
IMO:

Alin Edouard
Demetrius Jackson
Juwon Young
Dennis Turner
Chris Herndon

I'm also 'iffy' on Darrion Owens (Jacksonvill area) and Jenkins.

Early commits don't mean nothing. All it means is that a kid is feeling your program at 'that point in time'. All of these guys will take official visits and will start second guessing themselves. I guarandamntee it.

Advertisement
I will be very upset if we don't end up with Darrion Owens and Juwon Young. The LB talent in South Florida is nothing special this cycle and IMO these 2 LBs were awesome pickups.

Only feel this way so far about Edouard and Jackson. Edouard is just a matter of time where Jackson will blow up this season with other opportunities coming up and potentially some S$C duffle bags

Jenkins will stick, no worries there. Herndon and Jackson to me are in the same situation as T Johnson and the guy from a couple yrs ago that ended up at Umass i believe. If they have a good season they will be here. If not we may not have space for them... Again just my opinion

Advertisement
I will be very upset if we don't end up with Darrion Owens and Juwon Young. The LB talent in South Florida is nothing special this cycle and IMO these 2 LBs were awesome pickups.

My thoughts as well.

Those two are must haves and have a ton of potential.

IMO:

Alin Edouard
Demetrius Jackson
Juwon Young
Dennis Turner
Chris Herndon

I'm also 'iffy' on Darrion Owens (Jacksonvill area) and Jenkins.

Early commits don't mean nothing. All it means is that a kid is feeling your program at 'that point in time'. All of these guys will take official visits and will start second guessing themselves. I guarandamntee it.

Alin will go eslewhere.
Jackson, while can you say BTW.
Young will stick I think. Staff is making a home in GA. (have same iffy about Owens because Jax kids seem to dump us later.)
don't know about the other two.

I guess your entitled to post what you think but I'm not sure what your point it is... You probably do not know any of these kids or their families personally. What's your source for information... Twitter or some bull**** blog or you made it up??? Thanks for your ******* crystal ball interpretation...

Advertisement
Juwon Young is in what people like to call "SEC Territory" so I could agree with that. The school that scares me the most for Young is UF, as he has been a big fan of them growing up.

Juwon Young is in what people like to call "SEC Territory" so I could agree with that. The school that scares me the most for Young is UF, as he has been a big fan of them growing up.

The irony...recruits who were fans of UF goes to UF, fans of the []_[] goes to Arky, Georgia, UF, FSU, or Louisville, etc...must be something in the water!

I guess your entitled to post what you think but I'm not sure what your point it is... You probably do not know any of these kids or their families personally. What's your source for information... Twitter or some bull**** blog or you made it up??? Thanks for your ******* crystal ball interpretation...

My point is pretty clear if one can read.

and please don't bring up 'sources'...I don't have any and its not required to see how its going to play out. I've seen this movie every year since I started following recruting a decade ago. If you don't think these guys will take official visits and have second thoughts then LOL.

and please don't bring up 'sources'...I don't have any and its not required to see how its going to play out. I've seen this movie every year since I started following recruting a decade ago. If you don't think these guys will take official visits and have second thoughts then LOL.

well if your point is to call out kids and make them question their weak commitments more than you're doing a good job. All this type of thread brings is negative comments about a kid who may end up at the U even after all the crap people try to place on them. This is a fairly public board and these kids can see everything if they want.

This **** only helps them second guess their commitments more.

Advertisement
Need to hold onto Young. Kid is still fresh off the transition from DB to LB and is an animal already. He'll be scary once he fills out and grasps the position more. Him and Owens are keepers for me, the rest i was meh about to begin with anyway.

well if your point is to call out kids and make them question their weak commitments more than you're doing a good job. All this type of thread brings is negative comments about a kid who may end up at the U even after all the crap people try to place on them. This is a fairly public board and these kids can see everything if they want.

This **** only helps them second guess their commitments more.

yes, your post makes perfect absolute sense to me.

not.

negged.

Advertisement
Yeah I've been saying about young & Owens that they're doubtful to stick but we need them both. If Young gets a UGA offer hes gone. I think turner will end signing his LOI, when we end up taking 28-31 a couple of guys will always be projects. I think either Edourad or Rosier doesn't sign their LOI, probably Alin to be realistically but I prefer him as a prospect over rosier. Hendron I don't know much about but if we don't pull his offer he will sign here. I don't see him getting better offers.

Brad Kaaya
Trevor Darling
Joseph Yearby
KC McDermott
Reilly Gibbons
Nick Linder

Advertisement
Back