Crowd split Saturday night?

Advertisement
ALL of Downtown is Gators...especially the workplace...The 2nd biggest UF Booster is John Morgan who's company employs 350 Lawyers...90% that are UF Grads....The couple of Nole bars (Lol) both shatholes are Dwarfed by UFs presense.

orlando area offices in law LOVE uf grads more than any other school

Stumpy Harris entire company is UF....and he was President of UFs Booster program for many yrs....office is 5 blks from Downtown.

firms out there legit hire UF grads for the purpose of them going back to recruit more UF grads. my buddy interviewed at a big law job there and was told emory is nice and all, but we really prefer UF, which is absolutely LOL.

Advertisement
firms out there legit hire UF grads for the purpose of them going back to recruit more UF grads. my buddy interviewed at a big law job there and was told emory is nice and all, but we really prefer UF, which is absolutely LOL.
Oh trust me...i'm well aware...My GF is a Critical Care Nurse at Advent....Entire f-ing place is Lizards...

Anyone know what color UF fans are planning to wear? Im assuming blue.
Imagine vast majority will be in blue

While Canes fans will likely wear Green, white or black.

I think both fan bases will want to avoid using the color they share, orange.

Advertisement
i was in dallas and will be in orlando. this is a smaller stadium with less tickets offered in a majority pro UF city. this will be UF out numbering us and you cant compare it to dallas bc there were TONS of tickets available for Dallas and empty rows in the upper deck.

ok

Remember what we did to UCF and their brighthouse stadium back In the day.

UCF fans were gone by the beginning of the 3rd qtr.

Let's do this!! We roll!

Go Canes!!!!!

I looked this site up, they have UCF with 1 national championship lol.

My brother is going up with his wife and her family. He is a Canes fan they are gator. And he has to sit in the section with all gator. Told him not to where his gator hater T shirt. But I know a ton of Canes fans going.I expect a 65/35

The math says 35-40% is our best case scenario since 60% of the tix are being sold to turds.

Out of our 40%, we have at least 5% scumbag shysters that will be trying to make a quick buck by selling high to turds.

It’s pretty simple math, folks.

And yes we travel well, I was in Dallas, but this time it wasn’t an even playing field to begin with. This is a home game for them.

It was set up for them to have at least 60%. And they will. And probably closer to 65 or 70% gators.

Advertisement
I looked this site up, they have UCF with 1 national championship lol.

By those standards, we have 9. That's not a joke, that's the truth.

The math says 35-40% is our best case scenario since 60% of the tix are being sold to turds.

Out of our 40%, we have at least 5% scumbag shysters that will be trying to make a quick buck by selling high to turds.

It’s pretty simple math, folks.

And yes we travel well, I was in Dallas, but this time it wasn’t an even playing field to begin with. This is a home game for them.

It was set up for them to have at least 60%. And they will. And probably closer to 65 or 70% gators.

Not sure 60% were necessarily sold outright to UF fans. The ~20% allotment that went to the Florida Citrus Sports is probably skewed towards UF, but also probably ended up going to a lot of neutral fans and people who will just re-sell.

Advertisement
Not sure 60% were necessarily sold outright to UF fans. The ~20% allotment that went to the Florida Citrus Sports is probably skewed towards UF, but also probably ended up going to a lot of neutral fans and people who will just re-sell.

the packages to even get a chance to purchase those tickets for FCS members werent cheap. i doubt neutral fans would pay that much jsut for the opp to buy tickets and then sell them. a far cheaper alternative wouldve been to donate to the student fund at UM and get in the lottery lol

Let’s say 40% equally to each team.

That’s 40% Miami. That’s Miami’s BEST case scenario.

The 20% that goes to the Citrus Bowl group/committee is virtually going to be all going to turds.

Other tickets being resold will be going at least 70% to turds.

That’s why 40% is best case scenario for us. More likely 35% or less Miami.

It was never going to be an level playing field for us, in terms of Miami getting the opportunity to get anywhere near 50% of their fans there. The chips were stacked against us from the get go.

The University of Florida knew that, which is why they allowed this “neutral“ site playing field to go forward.

I think 40% is our best-case scenario. They're an hour and a half from the stadium, were four hours away. A big difference in travel time and money spent. A lot of their fans will go straight back to Gville or wherever they live in Central Florida after the game, ours will most likely have to stay the night in Orlando.

I expect our fans to represent well though. They won't have an overt home-field advantage or anything.
We had a great showing in Arlington last year. I don't see why a 3 hour drive will keep people away.

Advertisement
Back