Crowd split Saturday night?

I think 40% is our best-case scenario. They're an hour and a half from the stadium, were four hours away. A big difference in travel time and money spent. A lot of their fans will go straight back to Gville or wherever they live in Central Florida after the game, ours will most likely have to stay the night in Orlando.

I expect our fans to represent well though. They won't have an overt home-field advantage or anything.
We had a great showing in Arlington last year. I don't see why a 3 hour drive will keep people away.

Advertisement
We had a great showing in Arlington last year. I don't see why a 3 hour drive will keep people away.
That's very true. I expect us to replicate that type of fan presence. I do think though because of the 6-8 hour roundtrip, a lot of people will have to dish out on a hotel for at least one night. The Gator fans will have a three-hour round trip mostly.

there are also a crap ton of UF fans in orlando and tampa that probably outnumber the 100k that live in gville (students included in that number).

People just don’t get that the deck was stacked against us to get anywhere near 50%.

It doesn’t matter how well we travel or how many people are willing to go.

The University of Florida had dibs on basically > 60% plus of the tickets as their base case.

I think 40% is our best-case scenario. They're an hour and a half from the stadium, were four hours away. A big difference in travel time and money spent. A lot of their fans will go straight back to Gville or wherever they live in Central Florida after the game, ours will most likely have to stay the night in Orlando.

I expect our fans to represent well though. They won't have an overt home-field advantage or anything.

It's alright man, you can say it. Back to their trailer.

Advertisement

And...there are a lot more Gaytors nearby too. Supply. Demand. Gaytors are paying a premium to buy any available tickets on the secondary market.

ALL of Downtown is Gators...especially the workplace...The 2nd biggest UF Booster is John Morgan who's company employs 350 Lawyers...90% that are UF Grads....The couple of Nole bars (Lol) both shatholes are Dwarfed by UFs presense.
#LAW

Those adds are now on up here, guys is everywhere... I used to hear his ads 20 times a day for 10 days a n Naples. Now I hear them up here 20 times a day.

#LAW

#LAW

Those adds are now on up here, guys is everywhere... I used to hear his ads 20 times a day for 10 days a n Naples. Now I hear them up here 20 times a day.

#LAW
Largest Personal Injury Law firm in the U.S.A
Their even in NY now...

Largest Personal Injury Law firm in the U.S.A
Their even in NY now...
Yeah, when I heard the ads in Beantown I figured they were everywhere. I initially thought it was a Naples/Ft. Meyers firm. I just liked the way the old man said Lawyer. Then I heard 36 more times that day and had enough. Why are you a “recruit” with 8,000 posts? I am 46 and do not care, just curious.

Advertisement
Hav
Yeah, when I heard the ads in Beantown I figured they were everywhere. I initially thought it was a Naples/Ft. Meyers firm. I just liked the way the old man said Lawyer. Then I heard 36 more times that day and had enough. Why are you a “recruit” with 8,000 posts? I am 46 and do not care, just curious.
Have no idea...nor do I care...

I'm sure it may have happened before....BUT I cannot remember Miami fans outnumbering our opponent's fans at an away game, bowl game OR neutral site game.

Not that it matters because we do always represent .....but outnumber them....nah

If it ever did happen I'll stand corrected

Advertisement
It’s going to be a 55/45 uf vs Miami split imo. Miami traveled well in Texas vs LSU and people really think Miami fans not going to travel in the state? From what i saw reported elsewhere Each school sold their allotment of 20k tickets or so the rest of the tickets will be purchased in the secondary market

Last edited:
Ha, no kidding. Fantastic!

think he got too many DUIs or something, but hes still making crazy bank. theyre huge and hes in a plaintiffs firm, so they win like 99 percent of the time just by settling with insurance defense firms.

Advertisement
It’s going to be a 55/45 uf vs Miami split imo. Miami traveler well in Texas vs LSU and people really think Miami fans not going to travel in the state? From what i saw reported elsewhere Each school sold their allotment of 20k tickets or so the rest of the tickets will be purchased in the secondary market

there are still the FCS tickets that went out that are going to UF fans. more gator fans in the direct area than canes

The amount of tickets available for sale right now at Vividseats.com on our side of the field dwarfs the amount for sale on the Gaytors' side and are noticeably cheaper.

Right now I'd happily settle for a 60/40 split.

We’re good. We’ll be representing just fine. Don’t give a **** about them, but just for the F of it, I’m looking forward to seeing how many UCF sh*tbags try to get air time Saturday. They’ve already started their ****. Let’s end it.

42604E9C-F6C6-442A-91A2-D3AC3FFE3830.jpeg

think he got too many DUIs or something, but hes still making crazy bank. theyre huge and hes in a plaintiffs firm, so they win like 99 percent of the time just by settling with insurance defense firms.
Dude, hire a driver bro. DUI’s are no bueno. But yeah, he is the de facto CEO running the show/marketing and lining his wallet with loot. God bless him but if you are that loaded you can have someone drive you around. $1,000 or so a week for a driver is a rounding error.

Advertisement
Back