Crowd split Saturday night?

Advertisement
I think 40% is our best-case scenario. They're an hour and a half from the stadium, were four hours away. A big difference in travel time and money spent. A lot of their fans will go straight back to Gville or wherever they live in Central Florida after the game, ours will most likely have to stay the night in Orlando.

I expect our fans to represent well though. They won't have an overt home-field advantage or anything.

Advertisement
I know Orlando has the knights, but it’s pretty much Gatorland when it comes to football, same goes for Tampa. 40% would be solid. Even if it doesn’t hit that mark, I think our fans will still bring it. ****, I can’t wait for this game.

Remember what we did to UCF and their brighthouse stadium back In the day.

UCF fans were gone by the beginning of the 3rd qtr.

Let's do this!! We roll!

Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
As far as I've been able to find tickets never went on sale to the general public. So tickets should be all season ticket holders or people who bought on secondary markets. Should be close to 50/50 if that's the case.

Advertisement
LSU game was 60/40 at absolute worst. This game should be just about 50/50.

Living downtown, I'd say I see a lot more people wearing Noles stuff than Gators actually.

Living downtown, I'd say I see a lot more people wearing Noles stuff than Gators actually.
I own a Home 1/2 east of Downtown...No way on earth are there more Noles than Gators here...as far as the attendance being 50/50....aint happening...

Advertisement

ive lived in DT orlando for a few years. there were way more gator fans than noles fans when i was there. its not gonna be 50/50 as orlando is UFs largest alumni base in the state. at best, 60-40, but i expect 70-30.

Last edited:
As far as I've been able to find tickets never went on sale to the general public. So tickets should be all season ticket holders or people who bought on secondary markets. Should be close to 50/50 if that's the case.

lol you do know that the schools didnt get 50 percent of the stadium right. they got 1/3 of the stadium. the remainder not allotted to UF or UM went to Florida Citrus Sports members, which are more often than not, UF fans. it'll be 2/3 Gators, 1/3 UM

also, if you guys haven't gotten your travel plans down yet, im taking a round trip flight from FLL to MCO for 100 bucks. saves me a 3 hour drive.

I know Orlando has the knights, but it’s pretty much Gatorland when it comes to football, same goes for Tampa. 40% would be solid. Even if it doesn’t hit that mark, I think our fans will still bring it. ****, I can’t wait for this game.
Live in Tampa. Noles and gators everywhere. It’s nauseating. The thing is about Uf and FSU when they graduate no one wants to live in those ****hole citites.

Advertisement
Back