Crowd split Saturday night?

I know Orlando has the knights, but it’s pretty much Gatorland when it comes to football, same goes for Tampa. 40% would be solid. Even if it doesn’t hit that mark, I think our fans will still bring it. ****, I can’t wait for this game.
Live in Tampa. Noles and gators everywhere. It’s nauseating. The thing is about Uf and FSU when they graduate no one wants to live in those ****hole citites.

Advertisement
Feels like we'll have a very solid turnout at the Citrus Bowl considering the I-4 corridor ain't exactly Canes country.

Maybe 40% UM in a 65,000-seat stadium?

The state of Florida is CANES country.

When I stationed in Pearl Harbor wearing my UM gear folks were throwing up the U and on the regular I’ve seen UM license plates in CA, GA, NYC, PA NJ CT, HI and WA. I’ve yet to see any FSU or UF gear outside of Florida

STATE OF MIAMI

LSU game was 60/40 at absolute worst. This game should be just about 50/50.

Living downtown, I'd say I see a lot more people wearing Noles stuff than Gators actually.

Those that weren't there last year really don't understand how respectable a showing that was by our fans in Dallas.

Advertisement
LSU game was 60/40 at absolute worst. This game should be just about 50/50.

Living downtown, I'd say I see a lot more people wearing Noles stuff than Gators actually.

lol yeah no. it was probably closer to 60/40 at best. i'd estimate more like 70/30, but canes fans really showed up and were loud and represented well

lol you do know that the schools didnt get 50 percent of the stadium right. they got 1/3 of the stadium. the remainder not allotted to UF or UM went to Florida Citrus Sports members, which are more often than not, UF fans. it'll be 2/3 Gators, 1/3 UM

40-40-20 percent split on the ticket sales.

Advertisement
Thats just how our fans usually travel in general. We always have a big presence but a bunch of dorks repeat lame talking points they hear from other fanbases

i was in dallas and will be in orlando. this is a smaller stadium with less tickets offered in a majority pro UF city. this will be UF out numbering us and you cant compare it to dallas bc there were TONS of tickets available for Dallas and empty rows in the upper deck.

Advertisement
I own a Home 1/2 east of Downtown...No way on earth are there more Noles than Gators here...as far as the attendance being 50/50....aint happening...
Sounds like you weren’t in Dallas last year.

I can name multiple Nole bars downtown. Can’t think of any for the Gators

Advertisement
ok and you should know that this game will be skewed UF. their largest alumni base is Orlando. UF young alumni are having an event there.
Maybe I'm skewed b/c 90% of buddies went to FSU instead of UF. Mainly b/c they are drunks and FSU had nearly no threshold on who they accepted. At the very least I anticipate more Canes out at the bars Friday & Saturday versus anyone in Orange & Blue

Sounds like you weren’t in Dallas last year.

I can name multiple Nole bars downtown. Can’t think of any for the Gators
ALL of Downtown is Gators...especially the workplace...The 2nd biggest UF Booster is John Morgan who's company employs 350 Lawyers...90% that are UF Grads....The couple of Nole bars (Lol) both shatholes are Dwarfed by UFs presense.

Advertisement
Back