Cristobol chew out Frosh for celebrating.......

Arizona is 0-4 — with a loss to an FCS team — and their offense was making Oregon’s defense look horrendous.
Giving up 19 points is horrendous?

Also, i don't care that much. I'm not completely sold on Mario but he's WAY better than Manny. He's earned the right to win an ugly game without worrying too much since they've looked pretty good otherwise. Manny hasn't earned a ******* thing since the team has looked like complete **** since the day he took over.

Advertisement

Also, i don't care that much. I'm not completely sold on Mario but he's WAY better than Manny. He's earned the right to win an ugly game without worrying too much since they've looked pretty good otherwise. Manny hasn't earned a ******* thing since the team has looked like complete **** since the day he took over.
This isn’t a comparison to Manny. My dog could coach a better game than him. I just think we can do better than Mario.

As for your comment about the 19 points, Arizona’s quarterback threw like 3 interceptions inside the 5 yard line. He sucked so bad, but they left a lot of points off the board.

This isn’t a comparison to Manny. My dog could coach a better game than him. I just think we can do better than Mario.

As for your comment about the 19 points, Arizona’s quarterback threw like 3 interceptions inside the 5 yard line. He sucked so bad, but they left a lot of points off the board.
Ghengis- you were against the Manny hire from second #1.

Let’s say it’s not Mario, who would you like as the coach?

**** near anyone is better than Manny. Al Golden, as long as D'Onofrio doesn't show up is better than Manny. That's all you need to know.

Advertisement

I think we're talking about different things. I was asked why I defended Mario's win while I gave Manny **** for his win over App State.

I wasn't advocating for Mario to be Miami's coach.

I think we're talking about different things. I was asked why I defended Mario's win while I gave Manny **** for his win over App State.

I wasn't advocating for Mario to be Miami's coach.
Gotcha, my mistake.

Sorry, friend.

Ghengis- you were against the Manny hire from second #1.

Let’s say it’s not Mario, who would you like as the coach?
I just want someone who has proven they can do more with less. Mark Stoops is someone I would seriously consider. I think his track record in the SEC speaks for itself.

I’m not saying I’m right — maybe Mario could end up being an amazing coach for us. I just have a bad gut feeling, and it’s the same one I had when we hired Richt and Diaz.

Advertisement
I just want someone who has proven they can do more with less. Mark Stoops is someone I would seriously consider. I think his track record in the SEC speaks for itself.

I’m not saying I’m right — maybe Mario could end up being an amazing coach for us. I just have a bad gut feeling, and it’s the same one I had when we hired Richt and Diaz.
He has a weird contract that if he wins 6 games or something like that, his contract is extended 1 year. He has been really mediocre. I know he’s at Kentucky & SEC is tough. Not sold on him, but I guess you can say that about most of the candidates. He does have that record with low recruiting classes, however, but he’s be my 3rd or 4th choice.

1632702017989.png

He has a weird contract that if he wins 6 games or something like that, his contract is extended 1 year. He has been really mediocre. I know he’s at Kentucky & SEC is tough. Not sold on him, but I guess you can say that about most of the candidates. He does have that record with low recruiting classes, however, but he’s be my 3rd or 4th choice.

View attachment 155952
I respect your opinion. I know he’s not a flashy hire, but his rosters are less talented than every conference opponent he faces outside of Vandy; and yet, he manages to find a way to win half those games.

To be honest, I’m not sure what the best solution is. We have to get rid of Blake first and then hire a competent, football-crazy AD. Let them make the decision.

I think some fans need to stop watching...
Agreed. We can all agree we are not where we want to be and a lot of it is inexcusable but if it bothers you so much that you are miserable and just focus on the negativity then that’s a miserable way to live and it would be in EVERYBODY’S best interest if they took a break and stopped watching the games and following the team. That just seems like a horrible way to live. It is America 🇺🇸 though so people have the freedom to do what they want as far as that goes so 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Love it. Give me Mario now

When is the last time a Miami coach got in a players face

Manny doesn’t do it, Richt didn’t do it, Golden nope

Meanwhile we have not just our players, but our head coach celebrating missed field, goals, pass interference, first downs, etc. like this freshman kid was

We’ve become a joke. Please please give me alumni cane/alpha Mario

Advertisement
Someone posted earlier that Thrill Hill did much worse celebrating in games. The difference is what he did was within the rules AT THAT TIME. Rules have changed and you can't do that **** anymore. ****, if you watch any of those "Cane's Greatest Hits" videos 90 percent of those hits are illegal by today's standards. Amari can light your *** up but he can't seem to do it within the rules. Manny should have gotten in his *** after the first one, maybe there wouldn't have been a second.

No, but you may want to take off your HS letterman jacket. No one cares and it makes you look like the out of touch old fart you are.
**** a softy turning down a participation trophy and I was ready to push a really nice one out and box it up extra special just for you.

Advertisement
Personally I wouldn't care who this is. Y'all acting like he just strung Jesus up on a cross is exactly the reasons for why what we've become is acceptable. It's a coaching moment and 9 out of 10 of y'all simply wouldn't comprehend what it is to work towards perfecting your craft... You talk about dikk suckers yet y'all acting like hoes because he got in a kids face and held him accountable for his own actions which jeapordized his team having a chance to score. It negated what they were working towards and that's how you lose games. Blown opportunities... If you consider that over board than I'd hate to see what y'all would've said about butch or **** near any other old school coach.
Angry Feed Me GIF

Advertisement
Back