Cristobol chew out Frosh for celebrating.......

2xbamm

2DsDaddy
.......and we're still celebrating a tackle after they get positive yards as continue to move the ball. We're celebrating a touchdown like we just went ahead to ice the ACCCG when we're down by four scores. The current culture is not one that will net any kind of success on a championship level. We will continue to be a middle of the road team.

Advertisement
I can’t keep doing this anymore without @OriginalCanesCanesCanes

73EB9DB8-4E58-451B-8E39-3911A5159352.gif

A new angle for Manny Sux.

Advertisement
How many different ways can we learn how Manny sucks? It’s getting to the point where a lot of the existing threads need to be merged and re-merged with new ones.
I find the exaggerations to be hysterical:

“I saw Mario in the restaurant yesterday & he was eating eggs Benedict! Now that’s what a real coach orders”

Change it to Manny:

“Saw this bum at the coffee shop yesterday & he ask for 2 creams. What kind of ****** coach does that?”

“I saw Mario in the restaurant yesterday & he was eating eggs Benedict! Now that’s what a real coach orders”

Change it to Manny:

“Saw this bum at the coffee shop yesterday & he ask for 2 creams. What kind of ****** coach does that?”
Cristobal can do no wrong.... Until the next time he loses.

How many different ways can we learn how Manny sucks? It’s getting to the point where a lot of the existing threads need to be merged and re-merged with new ones.
Not really the fams fault though...our current HC continies to amaze ny fonding new ways to sjow us his suckage.

Advertisement

Change it to Manny:

Well in fairness what kind of a soft shoulder pansy orders 2 creams??? It’s like ordering banana pancakes with syrup

Change it to Manny:

......I questioned why he wears a visor and not a hat......i feel attacked

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back