Cristobal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oregon was the better team for 3/4 of the game. A team previously coached by Taggart. They lost because of a turnover that resulted in a TD. Not because of the bad call to run the ball. But I surely don't see any of you guys putting blame on the RB for fumbling, only the coach.

Miami was down 33-3 to a team coached by a moron, who had kids transfer out, suspended or hurt, right before kickoff. A team they had months to prepare for. Yet, you guys are on here praising that coach.

Cristobal has actually done better than I thought. They have a good squad.

Taggert is somehow an incredible recruiter despite being an absolute trash coach. Guy must have some next level bag game.

Oregon was the better team for 3/4 of the game. A team previously coached by Taggart. They lost because of a turnover that resulted in a TD. Not because of the bad call to run the ball. But I surely don't see any of you guys putting blame on the RB for fumbling, only the coach.

Miami was down 33-3 to a team coached by a moron, who had kids transfer out, suspended or hurt, right before kickoff. A team they had months to prepare for. Yet, you guys are on here praising that coach.
Church!!!

Advertisement
Back