Cristobal

Advertisement
The first loss in a winless streak that Luigi will surely have to a much superior coach in Shaw.

There was a thread crowning Wario about week or two ago, I said it then & I'll say it now...

We can do so much better than one of Saban's former bag boys whenever Richt decides to retire.

Miami is a high level P5 marquee program in the most prime abundant recruiting ground in the entire country, after Richt retires & it's time to look for a new HC, aim higher fellas... Aim way higher.

Advertisement
There was a thread crowning Wario about week or two ago, I said it then & I'll say it now...

We can do so much better than one of Saban's former bag boys whenever Richt decides to retire.

Miami is a high level P5 marquee program in the most prime abundant recruiting ground in the entire country, after Richt retires & it's time to look for a new HC, aim higher fellas... Aim way higher.

I agree with all of this.

Cristobal would probably have Miami recruiting at a high clip. But he'd leave us in these situations where we're flabbergasted about how he outcorched us out of a win. Oregon had Stanford on the ropes. And when he had the game practically sealed, he kept running the ball instead of kneeling where it gave Stanford life. Once that RB fumbled, I knew the game was over (especially OT).

Also put some respect on David Shaw's name.

That man is taking home his 4th Pac-12 conference title this season, book it.

Advertisement
Great game. Mario screwed them over not kneeling.

Herbert is for real--hopefully the Dolphins can find a way to get him.

Advertisement
Inappropriate behavior
Also put some respect on David Shaw's name.

That man is taking home his 4th Pac-12 conference title this season, book it.
Just goes to show how much yall hate HURRICANE CRISTOBAL. ..yall actually cheering for a BLACK MAN like Shaw to succeed...

Advertisement

Yeah but

F25FC560-7060-4674-A801-C6F015F10996.jpeg

Advertisement
Back