Cristobal is a Corch

Anyone watch Wake today? They lost in 2OT but they have a great QB, skilled players and a savvy HC and staff. They seem light years better than us with almost no resources. Also, looks like FSU has gone from the outhouse to the penthouse, seemingly overnight. CFB is a strange game.

Advertisement
Anyone watch Wake today? They lost in 2OT but they have a great QB, skilled players and a savvy HC and staff. They seem light years better than us with almost no resources. Also, looks like FSU has gone from the outhouse to the penthouse, seemingly overnight. CFB is a strange game.
Mario was another lazy hire. A guy like Dave Clawson does more with less every year.

I've seen it all, we really got people hyping up Norvell and FSU.

Then by the same argument you should probably give Cristobal more than 4 games :pgdead:

Advertisement
He’s a program builder but a gameday corch. Is what it is.

I’m not sure if he’ll ever become a great gameday coach but toughness and work ethic are good pillars to build a program around… and I think that’s what Mario will do.

I still think Mario will succeed here and make Miami a perennial top-10 program.
Not a chance. Be prepared for decommitts

Advertisement
How do we recruit in this climate? It was the worst environment I’ve experienced at the stadium since Dabo removed Golden from his position. Embarrassing performance. Fans booing the offense.

Tyler Williams ain’t coming here.
Do whatever Saban did after losing to Troy.

Do what Zook did when he was 7-5 with UiF.

I don't care what you have to say, say it. Get them signed or this never changes.

Advertisement
He didn’t even do this at Oregon. Did the team even practice this week? We can only hope he changes his offensive philosophy after the year. We can’t be bad and boring.

Advertisement
I don’t think recruiting is gonna be all world with the team looking like this. Also, am I the only one who is wondering when some of these top flight freshman, that don’t play, are gonna be out the door?
I don't have enough connections with freshman players to answer that.

Pittman recruited to Arkansas when they were abysmal.

Advertisement
Back