Cristobal is a Corch

Advertisement
I'm old enough to remember insiders telling us not to worry about some of the 2023 kids we missed on because "mario and staff are expecting a good season and that will make kids reconsider"

They call Corch Manny 2.0 the QB Killer for a reason. Google it.
Unreal that a coach can be so stubborn and not recognize the changes that need to be made to improve. He does the same sh wherever he goes and
I've seen it all, we really got people hyping up Norvell and FSU.

Then by the same argument you should probably give Cristobal more than 4 games :pgdead:
Except that Norvell didn’t come from a top tier program and is not getting a salary worthy of an elite coach. Lose to A&M, sure. We get it. Lose to a directional school from Tennessee. Nope… no passes, no excuses. This loss was inexcusable

Advertisement
I'm old enough to remember insiders telling us not to worry about some of the 2023 kids we missed on because "mario and staff are expecting a good season and that will make kids reconsider"
Heard that about as many times over the last 20 years as “but wait until you see south Florida’s crop of XYZ Position next year, we will be fine when we get all of those guys.”

I don't have enough connections with freshman players to answer that.

Pittman recruited to Arkansas when they were abysmal.
It's too early to write the recruiting obituaries. The reason you even recruit is to get guys to buy into a vision. That Arkansas team was 2-10 and 3-7 before 2021. Gotta see how we finish.

For where we were/what we needed, he’s probably the best guy who was willing to come.

P.S. So was BuRtch

Advertisement
“He’s from Miami bro”

“He’s a former Cane bro”

“He’s gets the culture bro”

“He’s like Butch bro”

“Saban Jr bro”

“Tough & physical bro”

“Trenches.....”

“Bro”.

- signed, guysm
****, Liberty City El is telling us to unfurl the banner!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been preaching giving him time to get his own recruits in here and the Manny ***** out of here. But this was beyond pitiful today. Extremely embarrassed.

Advertisement
Back