Cristobal is a Corch

Advertisement
Only thing to do with a corch. Go scorched earth. CMC is on the clock after 4 stinking games.

CMC need to take a hard look at himself and his offensive philosophy , ground and pound with limited passing scheme
is way out of date. speed, tempo throwing the ball downfield are the order of the day. Saban adjusted , do you for a moment think a 4-5* WR's want to come for this offense ????
his offense at Oregon was pitiful as well, J.Herbert looked very ordinary under his outmoded , outdated offensive structure.

Advertisement
CMC need to take a hard look at himself and his offensive philosophy , ground and pound with limited passing scheme
is way out of date. speed, tempo throwing the ball downfield are the order of the day. Saban adjusted , do you for a moment think a 4-5* WR's want to come for this offense ????
his offense at Oregon was pitiful as well, J.Herbert looked very ordinary under his outmoded , outdated offensive structure.

He’s a dinosaur in terms of understanding what it takes to win in today’s game. Offenses have changed and he has not changed in his philosophy

If Mario corches so bad the team can't recruit well, he's useless as that's apparently his one major attribute.

He’s a dinosaur in terms of understanding what it takes to win in today’s game. Offenses have changed and he has not changed in his philosophy
who can tell him this fact ?, becoming apparent why spread guys like Briles or Lebby either declined or CMC said no
interesting that when he worked for Saban he had a couple years at o line coach the he was shifted to 100% recruiting.
maye Butch or Jimy can get his ears open to this situation,,,,,,,

Advertisement
oh hell no i give up GIF

You wanna say hey man learning moment it’ll never happen again…

But he literally did the same **** thing at Oregon lol literally the same **** thing. Like you don’t call plays on either side your job essentially is TO management and end game situation…

Advertisement
When do we start rooting for losses? I can't take this incompetence any more. You think 6-6 gets Mario gone?

Advertisement
At least he can recruit.
Yup. Recruiting is one thing. The game day coaching aspect is another thing.

He can be a great recruiter and not a good game coach and it’s just as simple as that. I think he needs to trust Dawson to run the offense without interference and have either Dawson or someone else manage the clock. Not everyone is a superstar in every area. That’s why you hire capable people to compensate for where you aren’t as strong.

No shame in that.

Yup. Recruiting is one thing. The game day coaching aspect is another thing.

He can be a great recruiter and not a good game coach and it’s just as simple as that. I think he needs to trust Dawson to run the offense without interference and have either Dawson or someone else manage the clock. Not everyone is a superstar in every area. That’s why you hire capable people to compensate for where you aren’t as strong.

No shame in that.
I recall Butch having a similar attribute. Mario learned under him as well.

Advertisement
Back