Cristobal is a Corch

Advertisement
Advertisement

Honestly this is what I’m worried about. He’s coaching scared of the perception of others.

You could see from the Bethune game that Garcia is a better fit for this offensive system right now.

I think this confirms Mario kept trotting TVD out there because he was scared of the optics of benching a preseason hypestar.

That’s a problem…. As is his awful in-game decision making.

But I still think he’s a program builder who will be successful here long term.

Fire gattis now. He is terrible. Should have hired LANE KIFFIN.
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Yea, and Amherst's point can still be true as well.

I'm just tired of seeing people **** on TVD like he's been THE problem this whole time. Mario managed to bench his hyped qb, lose to a G5 team at home, and lose the fanbase in his first month.
That’s record pace…I’ll give him that

Advertisement
I’m not giving up on Mario just yet. We’ll see how this team responds after the bye. Maybe this loss will sting for a while and we’ll come back swinging. I remember Butch getting his *** whipped by East Carolina. Was not pretty then.

We knew this already …most everyone knew he had to knock it out the park with his coordinator hirers to offset his corchability . As of now he didn’t with either

He needs to take a page from Boise coach …if you under perform against horrible teams you should lose your job .

But the bs with the time outs and the bad decisions gotta stop immediately

Advertisement

I'm just tired of seeing people **** on TVD like he's been THE problem this whole time. Mario managed to bench his hyped qb, lose to a G5 team at home, and lose the fanbase in his first month.
Impressive list of accomplishments.

We will see what he is made of now. If the players quit on him, then that's a bad omen. The body language was horrible from the opening whistle today.
Honestly this is what I’ve been waiting for. To see how these guys respond to a loss, and man don’t **** look different. Looks like everyone isn’t as bought in as he thought.

Advertisement

Manny would never...

I'm 🤏 to giving up on the season and just tuning out until next season. Not worth my time.

Tune in for the big college game every week, focus on the NFL.

Advertisement
Back