Cristobal is a Corch

Advertisement
Not for nothing but didn’t we already know this? There’s a reason he had the moniker Cuban Alf gluten.
Yea, and Amherst's point can still be true as well.

I'm just tired of seeing people **** on TVD like he's been THE problem this whole time. Mario managed to bench his hyped qb, lose to a G5 team at home, and lose the fanbase in his first month.

Cristobal's job is to keep Texas A&M from beating the Canes 2 weeks in a row. He failed and he failed in a BIG way.

They should literally be able to walk on the field and beat this team. There is no comparison in talent.....on paper. Their wide outs looked like track stars and Miami's secondary looked like it was running in quicksand.

I was hoping this would be a for-sure win to let the Dolphins getting their asses handed to them tomorrow easier to take. It has been a rough 20 years as a Miami football fan.

Advertisement
We’ve seen this show on repeat.

The sample is big enough. 4 games in and we do nothing well. We actually suck in every aspect. There is not one detail we improved on. Matter of fact we are worse then Last year.

Only a matter of time till we lose recruits and the good coaches get plucked.

Mario’s dream job is ending before it began. Getting more talented players doesn’t change this outcome today.

Incredible amount of red flags in 4 games. I’m with you. Now I’m in show me mode. I get we don’t have the horses but we 100% have the horses to beat Middle Tennessee State. They dominated us for 4Q’s. Flat out beat our *** for 60 minutes.
I swear people build a narrative in their heads and then just will it into existence.

That wasn't an a dominant performance by MTSU. They did nothing but hit on 4 big plays (and then just capitalize on us shooting ourselves in the foot) - that's down to our players not being good enough (and admittedly Steele having too much trust in his DBs to have even average College speed).

This was a bad, bad loss, but yeah it wasn't a domination.

Advertisement
I swear people build a narrative in their heads and then just will it into existence.

That wasn't an a dominant performance by MTSU. They did nothing but hit on 4 big plays (and then just capitalize on us shooting ourselves in the foot) - that's down to our players not being good enough (and admittedly Steele having too much trust in his DBs to have even average College speed).

This was a bad, bad loss, but yeah it wasn't a domination.
Yeah I gotta agree with the Steele criticism there, dude clearly didn't think much of the MTSU WR's and got torched 4 times.

In the process of building a team you need to control what you can control. As of rn Miami doesn’t have elite athletes, which is fine it takes time to recruit and get the horses you need to compete for a championship and we can still compete athletically with majority of CFB teams. But I feel like all the others things that can be controlled is not being done. Scheme, fundamentals, culture, and playing the right personnel is what is lacking. And it’s frustrating af.
Stop this talk of elite ****, they lost to MTSU

Advertisement
TVD certainly isn’t blameless, but Mario doing a 180 degree change in offensive philosophy by hiring Gattis and going away from the offensive system that TVD thrived in last year seems highly questionable now.
There’s nothing questionable about it. Mario is a run first and foremost coach. There are years of evidence to prove it. It was clear what he was gonna do. No matter what the cost.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back