Cristobal extended by ducks

You're completely blind to your own blatant hypocrisy buddy.

And you'll prove it if you answer this question.

If in our bowl game we play well and win, what will your feelings be about our coach and program?
The same as it is right now which is dirt low. I’ve seen enough of this staph to know what it is as we’ve been looking at it for five years. A game here or their doesn’t change that. It’s amateur and not even close to power five worthy let alone average power five. The only thing that will improve my feelings of our corch and program with be a full house clean of the defensive side of the ball in scraping this make believe scheme for a proven DC and staff that runs something tried and proven with autonomy. That’s the only thing that shows me this head coach and program are getting serious about themselves, until then all ive seen for the last 16 years is Suntan U. But I’m all for this amateur coach, AD and BOT proving me wrong, but even you can agree based on our not so recent history of the last 16 years the odds of that happening are very low! But I am hopeful, so will see but I’m not expecting anything anymore. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
People crowning Mario because he backed into a championship game that another team couldn’t play with two losses to teams combined 1-7 record and beat a team playing their 3rd game unlike 16 days

This fanbase is a joke
And yet he beat a ranked team in prime time last night. Miami has had a lot of those wins in the last 16 years in a similar situation. Given an opportunity to secure an Orange Bowl berth we **** the bed. The hatred for Cristobal is unbelievable.

And yet he beat a ranked team in prime time last night. Miami has had a lot of those wins in the last 16 years in a similar situation. Given an opportunity to secure an Orange Bowl berth we **** the bed. The hatred for Cristobal is unbelievable.

Its not hatred it’s the absurd selective forgiveness and justification he gets.

Advertisement
Its not hatred it’s the absurd selective forgiveness and justification he gets.
For taking a job with Saban? For recruiting against Miami when he was at FIU? Davis did some unsavory things recruiting-wise when he was at North Carolina.

Wow he beat a “ranked” USC team crown him and forget about losing to two ****bag teams

Any response him to losing a prime time game last year against a 6-6 Arizona State with the playoffs on the line? Oh and that’s with a QB who’s tearing up the NFL right now

There are 2 things being discussed in this thread that are true.

1.) If Cristobal was the HC @ MIA, he would have a very difficult time even coming close to duplicating the success from his time @ UO. Not because he's not that great of a HC, but because this job is currently one of the most difficult in all of CFB. For a variety of reasons

2.) Even Urban Meyer would currently have a difficult time winning at this place. It's time that this fanbase finally understand and accept the reality that this program's recruiting base doesn't offset the challenges & issues its faced with

Advertisement

1.) If Cristobal was the HC @ MIA, he would have a very difficult time even coming close to duplicating the success from his time @ UO. Not because he's not that great of a HC, but because this job is currently one of the most difficult in all of CFB. For a variety of reasons

2.) Even Urban Meyer would currently have a difficult time winning at this place. It's time that this fanbase finally understand and accept the reality that this program's recruiting base doesn't offset the challenges & issues its faced with

Urban Meter has won everywhere he went

He would not struggle here

BS on #1. Competent coaching with solid and level recruiting and we win the Coastal just about every year. From there we have a chance to beat Clemson in a championship game. This is a self-inflicted gunshot wound. After being fired our former HCs have been tearing it up. 15 years of embarrassing OC and DC hires? How is Patrick Nix, Tim Walton, Rich Olson, Jed Fisch, James Coley, Mark D'Onofrio and Dan Enos doing these days as coordinators? Only guys with coordinator jobs are Mark Whipple destine to be fired yet again and Randy Shannon at UCF.
As for #2, Urban Meyer won big everywhere he went. We would be national contenders within 3 years if he was the HC. You don't think SF kids would want to play for him?

Wow he beat a “ranked” USC team crown him and forget about losing to two ****bag teams

Any response him to losing a prime time game last year against a 6-6 Arizona State with the playoffs on the line? Oh and that’s with a QB who’s tearing up the NFL right now
To whom should Mario mail his Rose Bowl and Pac 12 championship trophies?

I’m neither love him or hate him but he’s working out the kinks and learning at Oregon. He’ll be a Miami HC one day.

Advertisement
Lmao he’s not going to hire your husband after he gets **** canned no matter how bad you want it Mrs Davis.

Especially after leaving a third straight football team is total shambles.

The same boring response. Typical. Keep crying lmfao.

Advertisement
This guy:

3 years in the PAC 12, 2 Conference Titles

1608405183414.jpeg

Better coach, better recruiter, better man than Manny. Miami hired the wrong Cuban, brO.

Last edited:
Mario is a better coach and recruiter. Those are undeniable facts not up for debate and supported by data.

Wanted this job twice. We missed. Happens.

Advertisement
Back