Cristobal extended by ducks

I don't think anyone raised he'll. Enos wasn't let go of. He refused a demotion. But absolutely both can be true. My issue with these posts is people don't acknowledge the role of your coordinators in them. Same can be said at times for manny. But the reason so many people(myself included)defend mario is to even a blind squirrel it's obvious the things we as a program are missing with our culture,with our approach to the game, and most off with our mindset. The coaching would be addressed by having the right staff around him(same way you saw the offense here addressed this season) & for GOD**** SURE, he had a BEAST STAFF lined up to come in with him and always will if the opportunity lines itself up. If manny takes the same approach most feel he took with the offense last year and replaced **** near the entire defensive staff than no one has reason to complain. Personally I'd bet dollars to sense that don't happen. But I pray I'm wrong. Mario I've known for a long time and I know nothing matters to that man more than winning. I think it's been a Long time since we've had a coach that doesn't put pride, his ego and his friends in the way of our kids and winning... Coaches are teachers. Nothing else. If they struggle at that on the field and off than why keep them.
Man I’ve heard rumblings about the staff he would have pulled here. How Flake Shames was able to get his way makes me sick. I know for sure Mario would’ve been the guy here if not for that. We 100% would be in a better position with him instead of the FSU trojan horse at head corch.

Advertisement
What reason is different than all others? He's terrible at recruiting no matter what excuses you conjure up and his players get worse over time.
I don't conjure up any excuses and the reasons are no business of yours. Not up for petty arguments today so you'll have to bait someone else.

Mario nearly lost to Wazzou then lost to Oregon State and Cal.

Those schools have signed 7 four star kids in three years COMBINED. All have made a coaching change.

I'd rather have 8 "bad" wins that have Mario's 2020 resume.

Manny owns arguably THE WORST LOSS IN CANES HISTORY and you’re talking about Mario’s resume. Oregon State and Cal > FIU and La Tech. 2 years in and he has a few losses that could be considered top 5 all time bad.

Mario will be in playoff talks and winning conference championships going forward with the classes he’s pulling and the physicality of the guys he’s developing. We’ll struggle with low tier ACC teams with a head coach that the players don’t respect.

Advertisement
Manny owns arguably THE WORST LOSS IN CANES HISTORY and you’re talking about Mario’s resume. Oregon State and Cal > FIU and La Tech. 2 years in and he has a few losses that could be considered top 5 all time bad.

Mario will be in playoff talks and winning conference championships going forward with the classes he’s pulling and the physicality of the guys he’s developing. We’ll struggle with low tier ACC teams with a head coach that the players don’t respect.

He's been there going on four years and just lost to two team that are a combined 1-7 against everyone else with those "physical guys he's developing".

I know you love him Mrs Davis, but he's ****ting the bed without his Top 5 pick at QB.

U must be really bored when it's an excuse to say mike and the rest of the defensive staff should be fired. Good one right.
"I been said the entire defensive staff needs to go. Mike's part of that staff. Reason he needs to go is different from all the others. But results and impressions are all that matters. He's become disconnected for **** good reason. But at this point everyone is better off to just go they own ways. Then I wanna see how y'all bash the next puppet in place."

Mike R was a great player for UM but he's been a failure as a coach both recruiting and developing.

This entire paragraph above is one giant excuse. He needs to go for different reasons than the staff? Impressions are all that matters? He's become disconnected for a **** good reason? He's a puppet?

The fact you can't acknowledge this or better yet just not be involved in the discussion means you're too close.

Oregon is a great job for Cristobal. With the way he's recruiting (6th ranked class in the nation), he should have an easy road to PAC titles and the occasional playoff berth. He might even backdoor his way to his second PAC title in a row this weekend.
not getting fired anytime soon. Taggart was a fool to leave.

Advertisement
When yall gonna get serious and demand UM bring Mario back home. Keep bemoaning Paul Hilton Davis's old a$$, you had the answer in Mario. Oregon was paying Mario chicken change before his extension. How much money did UM have to pay Temple to get Manny out of his contract? The UM faithful can't take much more of this. We are at the breaking point!

All Mario needs is a Heisman QB, who he didn’t recruit, and he may do a very good job in a sub-par conference.

Here is a fun hypothetical: Let's assume Mario never had a relationship with Miami. So he won championships and coached at a different school.

Would anybody on this site suggest him as an HC? Would anybody even speak about him here?

Mario is lucky no one watched the pac12. Cause then his corching would be on full display. If he went to auburn he’d be roasted cause the nation actually cares about southeast football

Advertisement
Oregon had 3 point loss to Oregon State after surrendering a 19 pt 4th qtr lead, and a 4 point loss to Cal. At no time were they bent over and violated in the manner UNC violated UM. For what it's worth, they are in the PAC-12 title game albeit covid-19 related because the Huskies can't field a team. Mario is a better coach than Manny hands down.

Yeah it’s much better if we lost to Duke and then beat UNC

You’d totally be defending Manny like you’re doing Cristobal

Advertisement
Siap
After Contract Year 1 but on or before end of Contract Year 2 ........ $9,000,000
After Contract Year 2 but on or before end of Contract Year 3.........$6,500,000
After Contract Year 3 but on or before end of Contract Year 4 ........ $4,000,000
After Contract Year 4 but on or before end of Contract Year 5........ $2,000,000
After Contract Year 5 but on or before end of Contract Year 6........ $1,000,000

that's hilarious. "here's a big raise, but it's going to cost us relative peanuts to fire you."

Guy had an NFL caliber QB and found ways to lose

Advertisement
Back