Cristobal extended by ducks

Advertisement
Oregon had 3 point loss to Oregon State after surrendering a 19 pt 4th qtr lead, and a 4 point loss to Cal. At no time were they bent over and violated in the manner UNC violated UM. For what it's worth, they are in the PAC-12 title game albeit covid-19 related because the Huskies can't field a team. Mario is a better coach than Manny hands down.
The equivalent would be Miami losing to Duke and FSU this year.

Oregon had 3 point loss to Oregon State after surrendering a 19 pt 4th qtr lead, and a 4 point loss to Cal. At no time were they bent over and violated in the manner UNC violated UM. For what it's worth, they are in the PAC-12 title game albeit covid-19 related because the Huskies can't field a team. Mario is a better coach than Manny hands down.

A Toyota Prius is a better car than a Geo Metro, but neither one is winning any races or helping you bag that pvssy.

Advertisement
Mario ain’t an elite coach by any stretch but he’s better than the beta nerd we have now.

not saying much considering how many more years of experience he has than Manny. you want to be average forever? spend money on Mario to get you average results. we should do better than this coach and Mario frankly esp at what you'd pay to get Mario

Think they extended based off his recruiting. They never had players like that and I'm sure they think he can stack to where they win the pac easily.

they had that this year too and flopped immensely. they're incredibly lucky Washington couldn't get enough players healthy

Advertisement
He’s definitely better, but I still don’t want him at Miami,

the way they were using herbert vs how he has looked for the chargers has been shocking to basically everyone. cristobal can clearly recruit but he coaches like lots of these ex saban guys (smart, pruitt, muschamp etc) who want to use their QBs like it's still 1996

they had that this year too and flopped immensely. they're incredibly lucky Washington couldn't get enough players healthy
They had one or two good classes with one elite I think. He needs one or two more elite so they can get rolling. He's no saban he can't coach but I think he can out talent that pac 12. If he can't then he's fuqed in two to three years.

Advertisement
They had one or two good classes with one elite I think. He needs one or two more elite so they can get rolling. He's no saban he can't coach but I think he can out talent that pac 12. If he can't then he's fuqed in two to three years.
Unless USC drops off a cliff, no one will consistently "out-talent" them in the FudgePac.

Advertisement
Oregon is a great job for Cristobal. With the way he's recruiting (6th ranked class in the nation), he should have an easy road to PAC titles and the occasional playoff berth. He might even backdoor his way to his second PAC title in a row this weekend.
Meh coach but a complete beast on the trail.

USC is trash they go through the same thing we been going through. Bad coaching and I would say Oregon's talent is better right now imo
I went to the USC Oregon game last year and that's an understatement. Luckily they sell booze there because that game wasn't close.

Sorry what happened to Mario just now is worse. Oregon State and Cal are the equivalent of Vanderbilt and FSU this year.

Mario has had 3 full seasons of his recruits and is fresh off of a trip to the Rose Bowl.
No part of oregon st or call is that equivalent. But ok

Advertisement
Back