Cristobal and perception

Yep. People wanted manny over mario. And here we are.
People wanted MARK over Mario, and it made sense back then before Mario was ever a coordinator or a Power 5 head coach.

Many people were wanting Mario back then including Marcus Lemonis and DBC.

Advertisement
If Mario got offered this job he is taking it without a doubt

He could win a NC at Oregon this season be offered the job a day after and he would accept

He could win a NC at Oregon this season be offered the job a day after and he would accept
Mario got rejected twice at this point, so I consider this to be very very doubtful.

His OL is Big, Athletic and physical… he has a 5* LT committed rn

He lands Blue chip LB’s every cycle… he has arguably the Best LB in the nation Noah Sewell

He landed 5* head hunter Flowe

He landed the #1 DE in the nation kayvon thibodeaux.. dude will be a top 5 pick in this yrs draft

If we wanna ever compete with Clemson we need a coach that will land the big fish every cycle!

W-L record inferior to his MSU results, even with UM talent.

This has nothing to do with a UM fan not liking a UiF coach. Have you even bothered to read what Gaytors fans say? THEY JUST TOOK A 0-STAR OFFENSIVE LINEMAN RECRUIT. If you thought Golden's allegiance to D'Onofrio was bad, or Richt's to his son, Mullet's loyalty to Hevesy is even worse.

I wipe my **** with your LoL's. Deal with reality. Mullet is a stubborn, arrogant coach who has been able to sign some Florida talent to...the Florida flagship university...but he is NOT a good coach or steward of a program.
Mullen may be a flamer. He will be a moron if he does not bench Jones for Richardson. They are going to be a real problem with Richardson at QB.

He is still 31-9, 19-7 at Florida and would have been better than the current and previous clown show. Most of the SEC fans are idiots. Georgia fans were ready to put Smart on a train. Now they are STFU.

Advertisement

And you say this .. why? Because he is a "Miami Guy? Mario's family absolutely loves the Pac Northwest and the environment in Eugene, Oregon. Mario is on his way to "God" status in Eugene .. and Oregon has the wealthiest single donor in college football that will ensure Oregon has anything it needs financially. He is on a mission, building an elite program and accomplishing things that that program has never accomplished before. Seriously doubt Mario would even consider leaving Oregon for Miami at this stage of his career. And there is no way Blake James would even consider hiring him in the event that UM decided they wanted to make a HC change.

Statement from USC's AD:

"As I committed to upon my arrival at USC, during the past two off-seasons we provided every resource necessary for our football program to compete for championships," Bohn said in a statement announcing the dismissal. "The added resources carried significantly increased expectations for our team's performance, and it is already evident that, despite the enhancements, those expectations would not be met without a change in leadership."

only took them 7 years as a program to figure it out with helton

And you say this .. why? Because he is a "Miami Guy? Mario's family absolutely loves the Pac Northwest and the environment in Eugene, Oregon. Mario is on his way to "God" status in Eugene .. and Oregon has the wealthiest single donor in college football that will ensure Oregon has anything it needs financially. He is on a mission, building an elite program and accomplishing things that that program has never accomplished before. Seriously doubt Mario would even consider leaving Oregon for Miami at this stage of his career. And there is no way Blake James would even consider hiring him in the event that UM decided they wanted to make a HC change.

Because his best friend on the BOT said Mario would

That good enough?

And if Manny doesn’t pan out Blake James will be out along with him so not sure how Blake would have a say on the unemployment line

Mullen may be a flamer. He will be a moron if he does not bench Jones for Richardson. They are going to be a real problem with Richardson at QB.

He is still 31-9, 19-7 at Florida and would have been better than the current and previous clown show. Most of the SEC fans are idiots. Georgia fans were ready to put Smart on a train. Now they are STFU.

same coach who had trask on the bench for franks till he was forced to play trask and he still rotated jones in. mullen just loves him some emory jones

Advertisement
I apologize if you've answered this elsewhere, but are your doubts with Mario because he holds ill will towards the job now with how James handled the position once Richt retired, or is it because you don't foresee Miami ponying up the cash to bring him home, or is it something different, or even a combination of all of the above?

Is it naive to believe that his beef lies more with James and that if/when Diaz is gone so is James and at that point it's whether or not the admin/BoT want to dish out the money like they wanted to in the past for him?
If and when manny is fired Blake will be sharing the Uber from Coral Gables. And Mario will be the first call.

interesting, why?

I was told looong ago that if Schiano never gets the Rutgers job after the 2000 season, he would've been the coach following Butch...
That's simply not true...Monkey Boy left UM before the 01 Sugar Bowl....Pagano was DC for that game...If not Coker...Shalala was gonna bring in Alvarez...

same coach who had trask on the bench for franks till he was forced to play trask and he still rotated jones in. mullen just loves him some emory jones
Funny thing about Franks after the Miami game Franks actually played pretty well. Jones was a package guy last year. If Mullen wants to be a moron, I've got no problem with that. Roll Tide...lol.

If and when manny is fired Blake will be sharing the Uber from Coral Gables. And Mario will be the first call.
I really hope so. I honestly don’t see how Manny makes it past this year. It all starts this game against MSU, if we lose I see the season spiraling out of control.

Advertisement
Do you honestly think Mario would come given what he is building at Oregon? On top of being passed on twice now?

I wanted Manny to succeed. I really did. But it seems like it's just a matter of counting days at this point. The guy just doesn't seem like he's a big time college football head coach.

Advertisement
Certain people people feel confident he would, which I found surprising. And when I say “ certain people “ it’s people who‘d have a good idea.

As long as Blake was here that wasn’t happening.
Do Blake and Pete Garcia have a good working relationship? Is that where the friction with Mario comes from?

Do Blake and Pete Garcia have a good working relationship? Is that where the friction with Mario comes from?
Not sure about Garcia , but I do know there’s no way a guy like Mario would respect a twink like Blake: I have no clue what their beef is but it makes sense. Mario is a no bs alpha that can scare certain types.

Advertisement
Back