Crispian

The name Crispian is a medieval variant of Crispin.

The name has been around for thousands of years, the original Roman version was Crispinus.

Crispin and Crispinian were martyred saints (brothers) from the third century.

They have their own holiday, St. Crispin’s day, Ocober 25th.

The mother of all pre-battle pep talks, Henry V at the battle of Agincourt, 1416, was memorialized as the St. Crispin’s day speech, in a Shakespeare play (that’s William Shakespeare not Stanley Shakespeare) which popularized the phrase “Band of Brothers”.

Get some cotdam culture you motherfūckers.

Advertisement

The name has been around for thousands of years, the original Roman version was Crispinus.

The mother of all pre-battle pep talks, Henry V at the battle of Agincourt, 1416, was memorialized as the St. Crispin’s day speech, in a Shakespeare play (that’s William Shakespeare not Stanley Shakespeare) which popularized the phrase “Band of Brothers”.

OCC - I'm impressed.

Agincourt is one of my favorite battles.

OCC - I'm impressed.

Agincourt is one of my favorite battles.

Not if you were French, it isn’t.

ACC5C7C2-45B9-49BA-9172-D0A6DAB7E14F.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
In his highschool reel he looked like he was running in quick sand.

Was not aware Crispin Glover played high school ball.

Link or it didn't happen.

I wasn't referring to Crispin Glover. I was referring to Crispus Attucks....I mean Crispian Glover....I mean Crispian Attucks...I mean Crispian Atkins.

I heard that in high school Crispin Glover was a much slower, much skinnier, much less athletic, much whiter version of Todd Gurley.

Advertisement

Happy St. Crispin’s day, in advance.

Advertisement
In his highschool reel he looked like he was running in quick sand.

What were the guys he put 1600 yards on running in?

Quickier sand.

less quick sand? I mean, the same amount of quick sand, maybe even more. But definitely less quick. I think.

The sand was quickier so it made it even harder to run in.

This guy understands how quicksand works.

I remember Stanley. Who was this guy, William?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back