Crispian

Advertisement
Smallish (listed at 5'9" and 185 lbs) kid that isn't fast apparently which is why he didn't get any big scholarship offers out of high school. From his highlights he looks like he knows how to run but lacks a top gear. Also seems to catch the ball well out of the backfield. Does anyone know what kind of stats he accrued at ASA College if any in his year there? Per his bio he had 1600 all purpose yards his senior year of high school.

Smallish (listed at 5'9" and 185 lbs) kid that isn't fast apparently which is why he didn't get any big scholarship offers out of high school. From his highlights he looks like he knows how to run but lacks a top gear. Also seems to catch the ball well out of the backfield. Does anyone know what kind of stats he accrued at ASA College if any in his year there? Per his bio he had 1600 all purpose yards his senior year of high school.

Yearby came back?

Advertisement
I saw an article this morning that said we gave him a scholly, but I can't find it now. Can anyone confirm?

At ASA he played 10 games, 60 carries 276 yards, 2 TDs, and a long of 37 yards with 2 fumbles. Also had 1 catch for 5 yards

Advertisement
I'm not saying it would happen but I'm genuinely curious...is there anything that would prevent Yearby from coming back? Not just to Miami but to other schools? Is it a rule that once you declare for the NFL you cannot come back?

I'm not saying it would happen but I'm genuinely curious...is there anything that would prevent Yearby from coming back? Not just to Miami but to other schools? Is it a rule that once you declare for the NFL you cannot come back?

He's already had contact with an agent, declared for the draft, and I believe he's been paid for a practice squad. No he can't come back

At ASA he played 10 games, 60 carries 276 yards, 2 TDs, and a long of 37 yards with 2 fumbles. Also had 1 catch for 5 yards

Thank you. The things I wonder about with him are ball security (2 fumbles in 60 carries is a touch alarming, but a small sample size), and blocking. If he's solid in these aspects of the game, he looks like he can find a hole and could be serviceable. I doubt we get much more than serviceable out of a former walk-on.

Advertisement

He's already had contact with an agent, declared for the draft, and I believe he's been paid for a practice squad. No he can't come back

Gotcha, makes sense. Thanks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back