Criminoles vs Nc State

Advertisement
I don't want to hear anymore Derwin James- Sean Taylor comparisons...

Dude I hear this guys name more than Jesus himself , every time I see him I'm not impressed. I just don't see the hype or the comparison to St

I just don't get it. It's not even close. People must have really forgotten how good ST was.

I'm a Ed Reed guy and always thought he was a far better player but ST was absolute freak. His size, speed and playmaking ability is a once a lifetime. He had some coverage busts occasionally being greedy but was a very good cover guy. And really good in space tackling. James is nowhere at that level. Insane comparison.

I said the same thing about the ST/Taylor Mays comparisons too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
we had people killin our guys saying they looked slow, james looked like he had conrete shoes trying to make that tackle then catch up to that WR

Dude I hear this guys name more than Jesus himself , every time I see him I'm not impressed. I just don't see the hype or the comparison to St

I just don't get it. It's not even close. People must have really forgotten how good ST was.

Sean Taylor's instincts are what separates him from any other fb player clowns wanna compare him to. Not even close

Advertisement

I'm a Ed Reed guy and always thought he was a far better player but ST was absolute freak. His size, speed and playmaking ability is a once a lifetime. He had some coverage busts occasionally being greedy but was a very good cover guy. And really good in space tackling. James is nowhere at that level. Insane comparison.

No offense to ed reed greatness but he's not on Sean Taylor's level either... not overall impact.

No offense to ed reed greatness but he's not on Sean Taylor's level either... not overall impact.

LMFAO now you ****tin me. Ed Reed is one of the greatest to ever play the game and you're saying he isn't on Sean's level? Different beast my man...If you want to say Taylor is better that's an arguable opinion. But Ed Reed is going to the hall of fame...there is no other level.

Advertisement

This guy

At no point was Sean at Eds level , pro or college. Ed is the goat and it's not even a debate imo ( also many other players opinions too).

Some people get size and speed freakness confused with being a better player. ST made mistakes , took a lot of chances.

He also struggled in the league his first couple years because he was depending on his raw ability. Even though the light was coming on when he passed.

Ed has been called the best they ever seen by Belichik and Brady, that speaks for itself.

Reed was so good that I would actually call for him to make plays , and he would actually do it. That's just how amazing of a playmaker he was. Dude had a Ph.D. In safety, one in a million. Smartest player I've ever seen. Also the greatest leader I've seen at the U.

I get your greatness increases when you pass but their play on the field was never close imo.

Advertisement
We are going to kill this qb . Multiple picks and sacks. Their o line not very good and he stares his receivers down. Gotta watch out for these running backs though.

Advertisement
Back