Criminoles vs Nc State

bunch of battered ******* women. Florida State struggling at home vs a team that lost to south carolina lmao.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys crack me up, kid makes a few plays on offense considering he's a high 4 star recruit, and you guys melt. Kid has talent, if not he wouldn't be at FSpoopoo. What i'm looking at is can the kid come off his first read and make a play. Does he have good pocket awareness. How does he act/play when his team is down. We are not comparing this kid to NC State, we are comparing this kid to the U...we are a much more physical and superior team than the wolfpack on defense.

You guys crack me up, kid makes a few plays on offense considering he's a high 4 star recruit, and you guys melt. Kid has talent, if not he wouldn't be at FSpoopoo. What i'm looking at is can the kid come off his first read and make a play. Does he have good pocket awareness. How does he act/play when his team is down. We are not comparing this kid to NC State, we are comparing this kid to the U...we are a much more physical and superior team than the wolfpack on defense.

mid 3 star actually but yeah I agree with u

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why are most acc teams so terrible in the red zone? And since when is throwing the ball away far outside the tackle box ever intentional grounding? Acc refs always making up their own rules

Advertisement
Why are most acc teams so terrible in the red zone? And since when is throwing the ball away far outside the tackle box ever intentional grounding? Acc refs always making up their own rules

It wasn't qb who threw the ball so the tackle box rule doesn't apply

We're a better football team then FSU. At every position on O & a few on D. No reason why we should lose. Zero.

I think that rule is only for the QB.It was put in for protection but I don't think it holds for anyone else besides the QB

Advertisement
Back