Criminoles vs Nc State

Advertisement
Why are most acc teams so terrible in the red zone? And since when is throwing the ball away far outside the tackle box ever intentional grounding? Acc refs always making up their own rules

It wasn't qb who threw the ball so the tackle box rule doesn't apply

That's still not intentional grounding. Doesn't have to be the qb

It's intentional grounding because the ball didn't come close to the line of scrimmage. It landed at the 5 yard line about 6 yards out of bounce. Line of scrimmage was at the 3 yard line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sean Taylor missed way too many open field tackles and bit on far too many double moves to even be in the same sentence as Ed Reed. Some of you watch too many highlight reels and dont know wtf youre talkin about

This comment so crazy I know you don't smoke weed... just around some people that do. Wear a gas mask next time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t like targeting, but if we’re going by the rules, that’s clearly a penalty. As dumb as it truly is, you cannot hit the QB in the helmet like that period. I agree it’s a dumb rule and probably wouldn’t be called against a runner/receiver, but the players should know you need to stay away from a QB’s helmet with all these rules now.

This FSU team has absolutely no discipline

Advertisement
Back