Criminoles vs Nc State

Advertisement
Clowns gonna clown.

This we should "destroy" or "demolish" talk is just plain dumb.

It's an away rivalry game, FSU will be ready.

I think we have a great chance, in fact I think we'll beat them, but spare me the nonsense. You've seen just this one quarter out of this guy.

Advertisement
I'm shocked mr qb's guru jumbo fisher has this as his best option. A true Fr , that's super raw. This is kinda crazy.

He had another QB that got thrown out of school or off the team or something.

Kid ain't looking too bad though.

That happens everywhere doe, that's why big boy programs take a qb **** near every class. Kids flunk out, transfer or get arrested. I just would expect more from him.

Honesty , I liked Blackmom and wanted him offered.

His talent was undeniable , you just saw how raw he was and his size. He really needed a shirt , dude is a stick.

boy those poor refs.. took everything they had to spit out "ncstate ball" there

way to work through the issues guys

Advertisement
I'm shocked mr qb's guru jumbo fisher has this as his best option. A true Fr , that's super raw. This is kinda crazy.

He had another QB that got thrown out of school or off the team or something.

Kid ain't looking too bad though.

That happens everywhere doe, that's why big boy programs take a qb **** near every class. Kids flunk out, transfer or get arrested. I just would expect more from him.

Honesty , I liked Blackmom and wanted him offered.

His talent was undeniable , you just saw how raw he was and his size. He really needed a shirt , dude is a stick.

Well be as it may it looks like MR. Blackmon just might be OK.

Blackmon has settled down...Noles will win this by 2-3 scores.....WE will be the ones to FcK MR. Blackmon up !!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back