Criminoles vs Nc State

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The body language is very telling. I would expect it later in the game but seeing this early very telling where that program is right now. It's still an early game and anything can happen. But NC state is gonna smell blood in the water if they do t tighten up. Enjoying the shizz out of the game right now!!!

I don't know what people were expecting , dudes a true Fr , that's raw.

Thank you! FSU is a 4-5 loss team without a qb like they are now . No shame in that as if you don't have your QB what do you expect. Miami,UL ,Clemson all should beat FSU .

Advertisement
I hope he is a bust. But calling him one before the 1st quarter ends is premature.

Enjoying this game but the noles will be ready for us in a couple weeks and the beanstalk will have a couple games under his belt.(unless NCST breaks him in half)

Just like when we were down we played them tough.This is a rivalry game and they will be ready.

Good news is OUR QB and OUR DEFENSE will also have a couple more games under their belt.

We should whip their *** this year and if we don't we should go back to the Big East cause we are never winning the ACC.

Advertisement
Gonna be a long day for the semenholes if this continues, better figure it out quick..

Enjoying this game but the noles will be ready for us in a couple weeks and the beanstalk will have a couple games under his belt.(unless NCST breaks him in half)

Just like when we were down we played them tough.This is a rivalry game and they will be ready.

Good news is OUR QB and OUR DEFENSE will also have a couple more games under their belt.

We should whip their *** this year and if we don't we should go back to the Big East cause we are never winning the ACC.

Zero chance we whip them. Now we might beat them 34-21 but we ain't destroying them.

Advertisement
Back