Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
I would think the firing is for pursuing the criminal, NOT for calling the cops. Messed up, but there are legal reasons a company advises its employees not to pursue.

My very first job in 1998 at milams in the grove, I saw one of the assistant managers chase down a shop lifter and Terry tate him in the parking lot. He somehow did not get fired and the cops just lectured him not to be a hero.
What was your big finishing move?

Off the top ring rope?

Advertisement
Those pesky white supremists are at it again.

Florida Memorial Day shooting at beach boardwalk injures 9, including minors, police say

**** them, this country will finally have peace once Biden is able to wipe these ******** out

Advertisement

I have mentioned before that I have a good friend who has lived in Portland for the last decade but is getting out, they are afraid to leave their home without pepper spray. He also told me that its one of the few places in the country where his apartment is worth less than he bought it for 10 years ago.

Advertisement

Florida Memorial Day shooting at beach boardwalk injures 9, including minors, police say

1685459306181.gif

Advertisement

1685494708369.png

I would think the firing is for pursuing the criminal, NOT for calling the cops. Messed up, but there are legal reasons a company advises its employees not to pursue.

My very first job in 1998 at milams in the grove, I saw one of the assistant managers chase down a shop lifter and Terry tate him in the parking lot. He somehow did not get fired and the cops just lectured him not to be a hero.
So actually I heard a news segment on this. The company does have a policy not to chase/pursue if something like this happens… but the video shows they didn’t violate that policy

The women/girls fired said they think it’s cause they called the cops. The company denies this, but there’s no other explanation watching the video

Seems the girls might have a lawsuit opportunity unless there’s something else that we don’t know yet

Btw, love the Terry Tate videos from back in the day! That is awesome

Advertisement
Back