Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Line them up, Hands tied behind their backs, ankles tied as well. Douse them in Honey...push their entire body face first into Humongous Red Ant colony...

Advertisement
Advertisement
@ben

a lot of that will never happen -- i am not a fan of johnson, but even he isnt supporting this.

a lot of that will never happen -- i am not a fan of johnson, but even he isnt supporting this.

The problem is the damage has been done, it reinforces a perception that was already there.

Advertisement
The problem is the damage has been done, it reinforces a perception that was already there.
it reinforces a perception to people who watch national news media. if you live in chicago or go downtown, you can DEFINITELY see that there are 13,000+ officers. it makesclear that the perceived "defunding" is sensationalized.

1685065616240.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

I would think the firing is for pursuing the criminal, NOT for calling the cops. Messed up, but there are legal reasons a company advises its employees not to pursue.

My very first job in 1998 at milams in the grove, I saw one of the assistant managers chase down a shop lifter and Terry tate him in the parking lot. He somehow did not get fired and the cops just lectured him not to be a hero.

Advertisement
Back