Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
1662574149230.png
1662574122773.png

Advertisement
You'd be OK with The Trump Admin directing Andrew to ban you for what it deemed 'misinformation?

Bet they would have if someone making up accounts pretending to be part of the Admin

Actually I thought they did try something on censorship??

Advertisement
I have no idea about his citizenship. Where you going with one?
They called him a day laborer so i was wondering if hes a citizen.

If he is not a citizen then the cop committed no crime. Doesn't mean he isnt a douche bag.

If he isnt a citizen he does not have the rights a citizen of this country has.

They called him a day laborer so i was wondering if hes a citizen.

If he is not a citizen then the cop committed no crime. Doesn't mean he isnt a douche bag.

If he isnt a citizen he does not have the rights a citizen of this country has.
Falsifying a police report is a crime

Advertisement
Falsifying a police report is a crime

If its against a citizen i totally agree. Ive already stated my position on cops abusing their power against citizens.

If the guy is a illegal immigrant he will be deported.

I can grab my wallet without standing up so it seemed off to me like he was hiding something. Doesnt mean i think the cop should slam his head into concrete.

If its against a citizen i totally agree. Ive already stated my position on cops abusing their power against citizens.

If the guy is a illegal immigrant he will be deported.

I can grab my wallet without standing up so it seemed off to me like he was hiding something. Doesnt mean i think the cop should slam his head into concrete.
Police brutality is never justified. Those cops didn’t know his immigration status, I am sure of that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back