Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
Over 90% of the country condemns this ****. I think we are all unified that bad cops should be removed from all police outfits across the country. The more exposed the better
Over 90% seems a bit optimistic. If that were the case, this type of **** wouldn’t be occurring so frequently.

I know that you, along everyone else on here, has never heard a friend or family member say something racist or have received a blatantly racist text message, but how many people have been in that situation and didn’t say anything? How many have either laughed or joined in? My guess would be a lot but they still claim to condemn racism.

I do agree, the more this is exposed the better. It’s unfortunate that there will be several more victims before over 90% of the country agrees there needs to be change.

Advertisement
Over 90% seems a bit optimistic. If that were the case, this type of **** wouldn’t be occurring so frequently.

I know that you, along everyone else on here, has never heard a friend or family member say something racist or have received a blatantly racist text message, but how many people have been in that situation and didn’t say anything? How many have either laughed or joined in? My guess would be a lot but they still claim to condemn racism.

I do agree, the more this is exposed the better. It’s unfortunate that there will be several more victims before over 90% of the country agrees there needs to be change.
I think 90% is realistic, but maybe it’s 80% or 70%… it’s a good-great majority would u agree? There may be some old heads that are still stuck in their ways and some indoctrinated with racism… but it seems that a continuing percentage of youth would tend to be less racist as time goes on.

But how frequently is it occurring since you made the comment that it's occurring frequently?

"In 2020, there were 696,644 full-time law enforcement officers employed in the United States"

Here’s a story with stats from 2019 when there was over 900k officers …

Yeah there’s still issues and will always be these stories unfortunately, but I’m not sure it’s as frequent as u think

I think 90% is realistic, but maybe it’s 80% or 70%… it’s a good-great majority would u agree? There may be some old heads that are still stuck in their ways and some indoctrinated with racism… but it seems that a continuing percentage of youth would tend to be less racist as time goes on.

But how frequently is it occurring since you made the comment that it's occurring frequently?

"In 2020, there were 696,644 full-time law enforcement officers employed in the United States"

Here’s a story with stats from 2019 when there was over 900k officers …

Yeah there’s still issues and will always be these stories unfortunately, but I’m not sure it’s as frequent as u think
Idk the percentage but I know it’s not all “old heads stuck in their ways”.

“This type of ****” was referring to racism in policing, which does occur frequently but that doesn’t mean someone has to die every time they experience it from the police, thankfully. I’m sure the next victim’s family will look at your article and understand they were just unlucky. Maybe they’ll pass this same article to the family of the victim after them because this will continue. Fortunately for you, you’ll have plenty of articles to help you feel like it’s just a minor and infrequent problem.

Advertisement
Just imagine how many would be dead if they had a semi-auto rifle..

Wonder why they couldn’t get one? I have no idea but would be curious
Are 10 dead and 15 wounded acceptable to you because they weren't shot? Of course not, so look past the gun issue.

Everyone who thought the idea of hardening schools was ridiculous because the answer was obviously to remove the 400 millions guns in private hands instead of hardening the 100,000 schools against all sorts of attacks should be sitting with their tail between their legs right now.

Mentally ill people bent on harming others will find a way to do so and this is evidence of that. Let's solve the actual problem.

Are 10 dead and 15 wounded acceptable to you because they weren't shot? Of course not, so look past the gun issue.

Everyone who thought the idea of hardening schools was ridiculous because the answer was obviously to remove the 400 millions guns in private hands instead of hardening the 100,000 schools against all sorts of attacks should be sitting with their tail between their legs right now.

Mentally ill people bent on harming others will find a way to do so and this is evidence of that. Let's solve the actual problem.

Very true so solving the actual problem is the huge issue as these problems have been going on for how long now?

Idk the percentage but I know it’s not all “old heads stuck in their ways”.

“This type of ****” was referring to racism in policing, which does occur frequently but that doesn’t mean someone has to die every time they experience it from the police, thankfully. I’m sure the next victim’s family will look at your article and understand they were just unlucky. Maybe they’ll pass this same article to the family of the victim after them because this will continue. Fortunately for you, you’ll have plenty of articles to help you feel like it’s just a minor and infrequent problem.
If we are solely talking about deaths… you know that more white people die being shot by police than black people right?

If police shootings of unarmed people in this country was a big problem we would be hearing stories at least weekly or monthly. We hear about unarmed black people being shot in Chicago almost on the daily… but no one wants to talk about their lives. We are instead focused (due to MSM gaslighting) on black deaths at the hands of police. But how many stories a year do we have of unarmed black people being shot by cops? U are focusing on cops because that’s what MSM wants u to focus on. Just like the divisive nature of the country… it’s solely due to Biden’s admin rhetoric (which he’s still doing) and the MSM pushing that **** about civil war

Wake up dude… u got blinders on

Advertisement
If we are solely talking about deaths… you know that more white people die being shot by police than black people right?

If police shootings of unarmed people in this country was a big problem we would be hearing stories at least weekly or monthly. We hear about unarmed black people being shot in Chicago almost on the daily… but no one wants to talk about their lives. We are instead focused (due to MSM gaslighting) on black deaths at the hands of police. But how many stories a year do we have of unarmed black people being shot by cops? U are focusing on cops because that’s what MSM wants u to focus on. Just like the divisive nature of the country… it’s solely due to Biden’s admin rhetoric (which he’s still doing) and the MSM pushing that **** about civil war

Wake up dude… u got blinders on
We not

1662558593258.png
1662558554625.png

Nice to believe, but I wouldn't be too sure of that.

Advertisement
Nice to believe, but I wouldn't be too sure of that.
Well actually I sort of don’t fully disagree with u with what schools are doing like in my liberal town. This is from the opening of the new school year…

Learning Forward ICSD is the Ithaca City School District’s three-year approach to academic and social-emotional learning. Our commitment - to reverse the legacy of racism and establish communities built on love and joy - is centered around four key tenets:

STUDENTS AS PARTNERS AND LEADERS

• Centering the perspectives of students of color in the curriculum design process
  • Holding ourselves accountable to doing this well, as staff

IMO, when u are making race a “thing”… it is making an impression on kids that may otherwise not think of anything. School is for teaching the basics and make them figure out how to learn. They will learn about things pertaining to slavery and race and religion in history and other classes at the appropriate grade level. We don’t need them to learn about differences in skin color, religion, etc when they are in first grade.

So maybe u are right and we are reversing the progress we had made over the decades. I know the whole unity is out the window now, and with rhetoric on MSM that everything is racist that they don’t agree with… maybe u are onto something

Advertisement
Back