Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
I guess defund the police wasnt such a great idea after all....

Seattle also went to an honor system with their transit system because too many minorities were getting ticketed disproportionately

Liberal policies at their finest…

Lets donate to Antifa, so they can keep up their good work!!
lmao that's not a bad idea... oh man don't start giving someone like me with a bit of extra cash laying around ideas like this.

I'm gonna donate to the nearest trans-*** organization, if we're gonna crash we need to crash and burn with glory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

State Law Will Release Second-Degree Murder Suspects Without Bail: 'The End of Days'​

Anybody here from Illinois?

State Law Will Release Second-Degree Murder Suspects Without Bail: 'The End of Days'​

The destruction is intentional

Advertisement

Liberal politicians keep doubling down on stupid with their pro criminals policies

No. Reporter investigating an affair he was having with staff member or something.
According to this seems like my original reading of that article was accurate. Guy lost an election and didn’t like what the reporter wrote about him and killed him…

“Telles was upset about articles that were being written by German as an investigative journalist that exposed potential wrongdoing, and Telles has publicly expressed his issues with that reporting,” Koren said Thursday.

“We are relieved Telles is in custody and outraged that a colleague appears to have been killed for reporting on an elected official,” Review-Journal Executive Editor Glenn Cook said to the paper on Wednesday. “Journalists can’t do the important work our communities require if they are afraid a presentation of facts could lead to violent retribution.”

“German covered the unrest in Telles’s office, his alleged relationship with a subordinate staffer, and allegations that the county official’s employees had made against him, which included bullying, favoritism and emotional stress.”

Guess was an accumulation of articles that lead to this..

I’m sure someone knows her from here

Always amazed that people fall for this shlt. Either invest your own money in mutual funds and normal investment vehicles (stocks, bonds, etc), or trust your money to a certified financial planner with one of the major houses. You really can’t lose that way.

Advertisement
Back