Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
“German covered the unrest in Telles’s office, his alleged relationship with a subordinate staffer, and allegations that the county official’s employees had made against him, which included bullying, favoritism and emotional stress.”

Guess was an accumulation of articles that lead to this..
Imagine if this Telles guy was a Republican... MSM would be going bananas over the whole "violence" of conservatives narrative they got going. I wonder home much they are covering this on CNN and MSNBC.

I found this link on CNN ...

They don't even mention he was a Democrat! In the middle of the article it says "Democratic Primary"... but why leave that out when introducing him. It's a big part of the story that he lost his reelection bid.

The thing is, it doesn't matter... if you are R or D... you are a bad person if you do something like this. But MSM shows their true colors on the daily. I hope I'm wrong and they had news segments covering it, but I have my doubts.

Advertisement
1662719648197.png

View attachment 207293
So sad…

“She was reportedly killed at Poplar Avenue and Evergreen Street in Memphis, where the suspect is accused of shooting her in front of her daughter during one of the carjackings in the incident.”

Lethal injection is too nice for this azzwipe.

Advertisement
AFTER all the uproar and backlash swung at BYU. Multiple events cancelled. Where is the accountability going to be with this?!?! Let me guess, the heckler is the same guy that beat up Jessie Smullet.....
It went exactly how she and her god mom who’s running for office in Texas, wanted it to go. They got to play victim and her god mom got national publicity to blame white people, Republican’s etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Their volleyball player and team lying about racial slurs being throw at them. They got caught.

I had vaguely heard something about this but honestly I didn’t read any of the stories. I followed one of the links from that one site so at least now I know what happened.

Advertisement
Back