Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Damari has been in the posts from the team, so he’s at least there and practicing. I’m assuming Cribby is just referring to Smith here.
Yessir I hadn’t read Cribbys other post before I said that. Looks good there for Brown thankfully

I like Smith a lot and would love to have guys like him and Colbie back but I think we will be ok at WR without them. We’ve been so bad at recruiting CBs, Brown would be devastating

Advertisement
Yessir I hadn’t read Cribbys other post before I said that. Looks good there for Brown thankfully

I like Smith a lot and would love to have guys like him and Colbie back but I think we will be ok at WR without them. We’ve been so bad at recruiting CBs, Brown would be devastating
I’d love to keep Brashard because obviously you don’t want to lose talent, but I’ve honestly never been his biggest fan. I think he’s solid in the return game, good gadget player, but I personally have always been a bigger fan of Ray Ray and Robby as true receivers.

Damari on the other hand, that one would be a blow.

The Damari potential departure makes 0 sense to me. His brother has ONE additional season and whatever somewhere like FSU is telling him he will NOT be a starter opposite Damari there. Damari has a chance to be so good here and his brother had a horrible season and I’m sorry he was overrated out of UCF.

With his sheer talent and everything we've heard on work ethic, I struggle to see Ray Ray being incapable of filling Smith's void on O and then some. Dawson regardless needs to be more creative in getting him the ball. Kick return game is a loss

Advertisement
Nothing has been decided but I continue to hear the same two spots if he leaves.

Last edited:
MY ***** ION WRITE ON DIS MUTHAF.UC.KA DAT MUCH NO MO....BUT I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU FOR EVEN ADDRESSING THIS PU.SS.Y AS.S ****.

ION LET .FU.C.K NYGGAS TELL ME HOW TO LEAD MY CREW OR RUN MY BUSINESSES ***** IF YOU DON'T LIKE BEING UNDER MY UMBRELLA DEN WALK IN THE RAIN AND D.IE F.UC.K A.SS *****.

THE OG'S STILL BUY YO **** BRUH YEAHHH YOU GOT THAT GOOD DOPE WE F.UC.K WITH YA HEAVY.

KEEP RUNNIN MY ***** DON'T SLOW DOWN FO A ***** TO EXPLAIN **** TO A ***** WHO AIN'T EVEN IN THE RACE YA DIG!!?

STAY GREASY MY ***** OG'S ALWAYS WATCHING.
Sheet GIF

@JD08 POTY candidate

Managing an 85 man roster in the NIL era in some ways I'd imagine is like managing the NFL salary cap. Do you let a proven playmaker who's reputed to be a somewhat limited route-runner walk and in favor of unproven but legitimate prospects behind him? I'd imagine an NIL # for Smith might be debatable to say the least in light of the usage (or mis/non-usage). At the same time do you retain another sparsely used high-end prospect on the other side of the ball? Juggling act with many variables.

Advertisement
Back