Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Collecting Cribby's predictions starting with July 2023.

Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

Hit Rate: 34/38 (89%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2024 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
1/17I wouldn’t expect them to pay qb money to a safety. The Washington kid is the one to watch.Mishael Powell committed.Hit
1/10I don't expect him [Addae] back.Left for the Buffalo BillsHit

2023 Predictions

1/13I‘m under the impression that this weekend it [the Ward recruitment] would be over. So sooner than the 15th.Ward finally publicly committed to the CanesHit
12/21We have our qb.....The portal qb situation never made it past plan A.Ward entered the NFL draftDuplicate Miss
12/20I think he [JJ Smith] is oursSigned NLI w/O$UMiss
12/20Dropped a Steph bomb in the Armondo Blount threadSigned w/CanesHit
12/20Dropped a "night night" in the Hayes threadSigned w/CanesHit
12/19I’ve hinted at this one [Brashard portaling out] for awhile. Ole Miss and UL have been on him hard. I was hoping since it got quiet maybe things chilled out.Hit the portalHit
12/18We’ll have fourth [OL] piece as early as tonightCarpenter committedHit
12/17I’ve always viewed this [JJ recruitment] as OSU vs Miami. I could be wrong but I’ll ride with the info that’s been consistent.Signed w/ O$UHit
12/12Cross Miami off the “ needs a qb list “We still have a help wanted sign out there.Duplicate Miss
12/6Ward is the top guy . But Howard is a close second and they’d take his commitment if he jumped in first.Ward committed to the Canes.Duplicate
12/6Deja Vu [in the O$U Head to Head Thread] [Lyle/Fletcher ]Lyle flipped Dec 18Hit
12/6If we can wrap the [QB] search up in the next 4-5 days everyone will be happy.QB search still active, no one is happy (except maybe the mopes)Not Applicable
12/5There’s another potential flip that’s a four star and if he flips it’ll be out of left field. And it’ll bring tears.
12/5I’m not concerned [about Chance flipping], the entire timeSigned NLI w/UMHit
12/5I’m not concerned [about JoJo flipping], the entire timeSigned NLI w/UMHit
12/4Multiple flips in playLyle Flipped
Blount Flipped
Hayes flipped
12/4[There is a] potential of a great finishGreat FinishHit
12/4I expect a few drops minimumBroussard dropped
Jackson dropped
Shavers dropped
Hit
12/4One potential guy [to be dropped] would sting (not Judd)Jackson?
12/4The rest [of the drops] wouldn’t be shocking. Spots are very tight.Drops were as expectedHit
11/30I think everyone will be happy with our DT haul from the portal.
11/30I think he [McCray] sticks there and if he were to flip it’s Fsu.Signed w/GatorsHit
11/30Btw he [Scott] won’t be the only flipLyle Flipped
Blount Flipped
Hayes flipped
Hit
11/26Tvd is done hereHit the portalHit
11/24I’m expecting him [Jacurri] to leave
11/24I‘d watch Don to the portalHit the portalHit
9/27I still say Miami [for Carr] until i hear something different.Flipped to the Canes on Oct 8Hit
9/25Any chance of flipping Justin Scott? No.Flipped to the Canes on Nov 29.Miss
9/12If there is a commit it would be a big one. There’s multiple guys that are close to going public.Blount committedHit
9/10I said earlier today there was momentum with 25 kids and this [Charles commitment] is just the start.
9/10I still think the 24 class finishes strong.Strong finishDuplicate of a hit.
9/10I think we see some kids start jumping in. Lots of momentum with 25 kids.Blount is on board, this one is close.
8/26I doubled down Friday and tripled down today with both my picks [Patterson & Stone]Stone picked the SoonersMiss
8/26My pick from Thursday still stands for both guys [Patterson & Stone] today.Duplicate of a miss.
8/25i expect him [Patterson] to sign with UmCommitted to MiamiHit
8/24Tonight I’d say yes to both these guys [Patterson & Stone]Duplicate of a hit.
8/16[More offers are coming] soon [for Dalias]
8/10I expect a nice run soon and still think we get to the safe spot with the class3 commits in one weekend (August 11-3)Hit
7/29This will be like CA last year, they’ll stay on him [Rudolph] until he signs.Flipped to MiamiHit
7/21I’d be surprised if he’s [Patterson] not [committed before September]Committed on August 26Hit
7/19Could be another one [CB to hit the portal] , I posted awhile back to expect some more before campMalik eventually hit the portal in December.Push
7/14Put me down for another one before weekends end. I said one as early as today yesterday , thats not included.Recruiting is fluid.Miss.
7/13We‘ve already landed one power shot this week and I’d expect some more before the week ends.Recruiting is fluid.Push
7/13I still expect more this week. As early as tomorrow.Jones commited July 14Hit
7/12I still think we get a nice pickup this WeekJoJo committed the next day July 13Hit
7/12Imo we go 0-2 on the Jackson’s.Jackson to UF
Jackson to OK
Hit
Hit
7/8👎 for Davon MitchellCommitted to OK on July 8Hit
7/3Steph for LightfootCommitted July 3Hit

2022 Predictions
12/13/22Gator contracts are written just like old cell phone contractsRashada found outHit
2/2/22A&M contracts are written just like old cell phone contractsEvan Stewart confirmed he got hosed by A&M contractHit

Last edited:
Advertisement
Collecting Cribby's predictions starting with July 2023.

Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

Hit Rate: 5/5 (100%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions
7/13We‘ve already landed one power shot this week and I’d expect some more before the week ends.
7/13I still expect more this week. As early as tomorrow.
7/12I still think we get a nice pickup this WeekJoJo committed the next day July 13Hit
7/12Imo we go 0-2 on the Jackson’s.Jackson to UF
Jackson to OK
Hit
Hit
7/8👎 for Davon MitchellCommitted to OK on July 8Hit
7/3Steph for LightfootCommitted July 3Hit
I wish this wen’t back to 2018. I missed the three point line by five years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back