Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Advertisement
Yes I understand what he originally said, i can read. Just saw in a different thread where D Money said Trader and Jones were the only ones he was aware of at the moment
I don't follow. You asked Cribby if he still thought there was another commit going to pop before the weekend over, after Cribby said to expect another commitment before the weekend was over. Ah well.

I don't follow. You asked Cribby if he still thought there was another commit going to pop before the weekend over, after Cribby said to expect another commitment before the weekend was over. Ah well.
He said it early this afternoon about 7 hrs before I made the comment. More recently D Money said the two that already popped were the only two he was currently aware of...so I was just curious if he still felt confident about another one this weekend. Things can change quickly in recruiting so just seeing if he still felt that way after what D Money said

Advertisement
He said it early this afternoon about 7 hrs before I made the comment. More recently D Money said the two that already popped were the only two he was currently aware of...so I was just curious if he still felt confident about another one this weekend. Things can change quickly in recruiting so just seeing if he still felt that way after what D Money said
As early as tomorrow was for Friday . I posted that the night before so that would have been today

FD0BE887-AF2D-4CA0-8AE3-BC78A1499C37.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back