Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Sheet GIF

@JD08 POTY candidate
NGL, loved the umbrella line.

Advertisement
Hit Rate: 31/37 (83%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
12/21We have our qb.....The portal qb situation never made it past plan A.Ward entered the NFL draftMiss
12/19I’ve hinted at this one [Brashard portaling out] for awhile. Ole Miss and UL have been on him hard. I was hoping since it got quiet maybe things chilled out.Hit the portalHit
12/12Cross Miami off the “ needs a qb list “We still have a help wanted sign out there.Miss
12/6If we can wrap the [QB] search up in the next 4-5 days everyone will be happy.QB search still active, no one is happy (except maybe the mopes)Not Applicable

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cam Ward is a one man wrecking crew, killing the percentages for both D$, @Cribby and most other insiders.

devastated camera GIF
Like Phoenix rising from the ashes, Cribby says not so fast my friend

phoenix mocking jay GIF

Hit Rate: 32/36 (88%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2024 Predictions

1/13I‘m under the impression that this weekend it [the Ward recruitment] would be over. So sooner than the 15th.Ward finally publicly committed to the CanesHit
12/21We have our qb.....The portal qb situation never made it past plan A.Ward entered the NFL draftDuplicate Miss
12/12Cross Miami off the “ needs a qb list “We still have a help wanted sign out there.Duplicate Miss
12/6Ward is the top guy . But Howard is a close second and they’d take his commitment if he jumped in first.Ward committed to the Canes.Duplicate

Hit Rate: 33/37 (89%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2024 Predictions

1/17I wouldn’t expect them to pay qb money to a safety. The Washington kid is the one to watch.Mishael Powell committedHit

Hit Rate: 33/37 (89%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2024 Predictions

1/17I wouldn’t expect them to pay qb money to a safety. The Washington kid is the one to watch.Mishael Powell committedHit
a mere 89% @Cribby ?? They make fun of Gaby on Twitter calling him "90% Gaby". And we pay good money on this website for "89% cribby" ?

I want a refund @DMoney

Advertisement
Hit Rate: 34/38 (89%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2024 Predictions

1/10I don't expect him [Addae] back.Left for the Buffalo BillsHit
Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

respectfully @lindend we have like 5 year of data with like 95-97% hit rate. I think we can draw conclusions in this case;)

Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

respectfully @lindend we have like 5 year of data with like 95-97% hit rate. I think we can draw conclusions in this case;)
Yea, its probably in that range. The warning simply is there for newbies or those not familiar with his track record. Unfortunately, there's several years worth of predictions that I wasn't tracking. In the end, it will sort itself out (probably when we get above 50 predictions)

and BTW, I removed the warning in Flo's prediction thread cause he's got a large enough sample size that the percentage doesn't fluctuate wildly with every result.

Advertisement
Back