Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Advertisement
When someone demonstrates a level of expertise 'Push' can be interpreted as less than an accurate prediction. Why not group the multiple predictions of the same event into 1 prediction, listing the different dates and more accurately calling it a 'Hit'?
No one raised a concern with using "Push" when we defined he the ground rules in the Flo thread. But you have a point. I will change Push to duplicate.

Grouping becomes a maintenance nightmare with tables and prevents sorting if you want to copy/paste into a spreadsheet.

The WEZ is offering you a NIL deal.

$75 a month. Not too bad to make inaccurate predictions.
I’m glad to see you and the few other losers from over there are doing well and trolling me still. It’s been a while so I must’ve been on point.

Anything new over there or is it business per usual ? Guys lying about how much money they have , their Bentleys , all the tens they date and let’s not forget the edgy , slick comebacks. How long will this last? I know y’all got to be pushing your fifties lol. Stay being cool.

Last edited:
Thread should be abolished. Stop keeping score and appreciate that we get info 99% accurate.
I disagree in part. I like having everything in one post so I don't have to scroll through everything, but I agree with the who cares about hit/miss. All sources are valued and we as readers choose who we want to follow. I follow multiple people since I'm from neb and can't get first hand info and it's insanely appreciated

Advertisement
To cribby’s point. He told his boys and people on the team that he was coming. We talked about it earlier tonight. We both were getting the same texts which is why he felt he was ours. Sucks

If that's true, not cool that he lied to his own friends. And this isn't a maturity thing- even when I was his age the thought of stabbing my friends in the back wouldn't cross my mind.

The WEZ is offering you a NIL deal.

$75 a month. Not too bad to make inaccurate predictions.
greece looks GIF

@Cribby is legit there’s no doubt.

I think Jeremiah Smith completely played UM this week to get more money out of OSU.
Hopefully he didn't play his teammates too, Ivins said some of his teammates thought he was picking UM. I would hope that was for leverage and he didn't actually lie to them but who knows.

It's crazy to commit to a school/NIL that's trying to basically **** you over.

Advertisement
Wanting NIL deal in writing but never receiving It. While other kids at OSU are getting nothing near what they were told. Thats the issue I’ve been speaking on for awhile , going back to A&M‘s great class . A lot of these schools aren’t doing what they promised. Kids now are wising up learning from others mistakes.

If one of those kids is Innis, I’m surprised smith still went there

I hate morale victories but im glad to know we got someone who will go to **** and beyond to get the best talent here.

I genuinely think jj coming would have a mega shift in recruiting here, it still can happen but a moment like today would have just blew it up in everyone’s face.

Just wait until our program can sell itself again, right now we’re building and selling kids on being apart of the comeback but when our reputation and results speak for themselves thats when will be elite. Right now kids we will take whatever bama,osu,uga as law because they have done it and can show them..We will get there just gotta keep stacking

on the bright side:
We won’t play Smith in the regular season unless we join the B1G.
We just forced OSU to pay thus impacting their nil budget in a big way for 3-4 years.
We have nil to spend on portal kids
We have momentum even without Smith

As for Cribby, he is right more than anyone I’ve seen in the game.

Actually, he's consistently been in the high 80% low 90% range. Fong only wishes he was that accurate (and his percentage includes the last second changes which Cribby doesn't do).
I agree, thats why I dont know why anyone would try to call him out. I was just saying at least 75% cause thats still pretty good imo

Advertisement
I’m glad to see you and the few other losers from over there are doing well and trolling me still. It’s been a while so I must’ve been on point.

Anything new over there or is it business per usual ? Guys lying about how much money they have , their Bentleys , all the tens they date and let’s not forget the edgy , slick comebacks. How long will this last? I know y’all got to be pushing your fifties lol. Stay being cool.
Just a friendly reminder that you are of the main reasons I visit this site and been goated for years now.

Trolls who give you **** for being wrong once (for the #1 overall recruit despite tons of evidence showing we were neck and neck as the choice) about what decision a 16-18 yr olds make with hundreds of thousands on the table is a cuck that probably cries when they jack off.

The number of times you've been right weeks ahead of time before anyone else speaks for itself. Keep doing what you do and if you are ever in Augusta, GA for some godforsaken reason lemme know so I can get you a beer.

Question Want Me To Kill Them GIF

Advertisement
Just a friendly reminder that you are of the main reasons I visit this site and been goated for years now.

Trolls who give you **** for being wrong once (for the #1 overall recruit despite tons of evidence showing we were neck and neck as the choice) about what decision a 16-18 yr olds make with hundreds of thousands on the table is a cuck that probably cries when they jack off.

The number of times you've been right weeks ahead of time before anyone else speaks for itself. Keep doing what you do and if you are ever in Augusta, GA for some godforsaken reason lemme know so I can get you a beer.
Facts. The reason I am able to tell my gator friends that they are wrong and that Miami is flipping this guy or they are losing a committed recruit is because Cribby drops the knowledge. My buddy last year with Pancake was so excited when UF got the visit. I told him you have no shot and Pancake is signing with Miami and it's been us for a while. Also dropped the Rashada knowledge on him too.

This cycle he didn't believe me about Filsaime and Hayes.

Cribby is the goat man.

Why? This substantiates his information is pretty darn accurate. Also makes it easy for readers to track.
Why because it’s bull**** - the mopes always expect him to be 100% there is no winning or proving anything with them. **** this thread

Advertisement
Back