Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Advertisement
L for me

OSU refused to put NIL guarantees in writing and he wouldn’t send NLI in until he received it. Kids talk and he was using what leverage he had left to protect himself. The info I was told and how sketchy they’ve been today made me post “ I think he’s ours “. I thought wrong.
Me right now:

Animated GIF

Advertisement
You can listen to whoever you want to. It’s funny it’s always the same post counts and years on the site that like to talk when I do miss in the last five years., weird. My last two recruiting misses are Stone ( we know that story) and Coleman two years ago. I never guaranteed this or dropped a Steph but I did think things were rending our way. A lot of people did .

Have a good night.

Appreciate your work here.

Smith is obviously a loss, but as talented as he is, HS players are still a crapshoot. I think he'll be a superstar, but then again there is a lot of luck involved. Fortunately the portal can take some of the sting away and an elite PROVEN WR is available today. IMO, it doesn't make a ton of sense to spend massive amounts on Ward and not give him someone to throw the ball to. We have to find a way to get Stewart. Cristobal didn't have luck with getting top WRs his first couple of years (Flowers stayed with BC, Addison was bought by USC before hitting the portal). Giving Ward (or Howard) a #1 WR like Stewart is basically locking in a playoff spot, plus it shows UM can get WRs drafted (he'll be a first round pick wherever he goes).

Per my buckeye sources on Smith. Advisor just fine tuning his NIL package. 2 mil guaranteed over 3 years from OSU. Miami offered 3.5 over 3 years. Crazy it’s just nfl contracts basically lol big boy recruiting. Appreciate everyone this cycle!
Took 1.5M less to leave home oof

Advertisement
L for me

OSU refused to put NIL guarantees in writing and he wouldn’t send NLI in until he received it. Kids talk and he was using what leverage he had left to protect himself. The info I was told and how sketchy they’ve been today made me post “ I think he’s ours “. I thought wrong.
Its always about the money in the end. . .

You can listen to whoever you want to. It’s funny it’s always the same post counts and years on the site that like to talk when I do miss in the last five years., weird. My last two recruiting misses are Stone ( we know that story) and Coleman two years ago. I never guaranteed this or dropped a Steph but I did think things were rending our way. A lot of people did .

Have a good night.
I wouldn't sweat the fools that expect you to hit on everything. Recruiting is fast pace now because of NIL and things can change minute to minute. I think the vast majority on here are grateful for the knowledge you do drop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s a ******* gut punch, seems we were little more negotiation for OSU to guarantee the NIL. The quote from Ivins was probably leaked to push OSU. While not trolled by a hat throw, but we were lead to stray for NIL guarantees. This one stung. I’m not gonna bash Jeremiah, but ****.

The Wire Love This Scene So Much GIF

Advertisement
Back