Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Hey @lindend you dinged me for a miss on Scott lol. If you’re grading me this way shouldn't I get credit for saying Jo Jo and Chance wouldn’t flip when all the rumors were flying they were gone. Especially Chance. I also said Smith would not sign with Fsu. Even though everyone had him trending their for a couple months. Just saying. I need a decision from the jury
give him whatever he wants, @lindend

Advertisement
Hey @lindend you dinged me for a miss on Scott lol. If you’re grading me this way shouldn't I get credit for saying Jo Jo and Chance wouldn’t flip when all the rumors were flying they were gone. Especially Chance. I also said Smith would not sign with Fsu. Even though everyone had him trending their for a couple months. Just saying. I need a decision from the jury
IMG_3878.gif

He will get to it later. Right now we are paying him to listen to and annotate the Flo show for us.

I think you should lose 2 pts for incorrectly predicting the choice on commitment day, but gain 25 points for correctly predicting the signature school.
👨🏽‍⚖️

Advertisement
DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
12/20 6:44PMI think he [JJ Smith] is ours
L for me

OSU refused to put NIL guarantees in writing and he wouldn’t send NLI in until he received it. Kids talk and he was using what leverage he had left to protect himself. The info I was told and how sketchy they’ve been today made me post “ I think he’s ours “. I thought wrong.

Last edited:
L for me

OSU refused to put NIL guarantees in writing and he wouldn’t send NLI in until he received it. Kids talk and he was using what leverage he had left to protect himself. The info I was told and how sketchy they’ve been today made me post “ I think he’s ours “. I thought wrong.
Makes you wonder how legit Miami being a close 2nd was and him telling coaches he wanted to be a cane. Sounds like the whole thing was BS to get Ohio state to pony up the NIL.

Advertisement
L for me

Appreciate the explanation and insight.

L for me

That’s a ******* gut punch, seems we were little more negotiation for OSU to guarantee the NIL. The quote from Ivins was probably leaked to push OSU. While not trolled by a hat throw, but we were lead to stray for NIL guarantees. This one stung. I’m not gonna bash Jeremiah, but ****.

Advertisement
L for me

So much for the Miami is throwing money at me quote and that he wasn't raised to only be motivated by money stuff..

All BS.. Sounds like he or the people around him were trying to get the biggest bag in the end

So much for the Miami is throwing money at me quote and that he wasn't raised to only be motivated by money stuff..

All BS.. Sounds like he or the people around him were trying to get the biggest bag in the end
Wouldn’t blame anyone for taking the biggest payday.

Advertisement

Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

let’s assume we get ward. Positive vibes.

Who is throwing him fhe ball at Osu next year? I know they are high on that back up. But he didn’t get much burn this year. Air Nolan’s needs 2 years.

it wasn’t about the money…but in the end it basically was…right?

Sounds like they just wanted the most they could get from Ohio state. If Ohio state outbid us for him that is a really bad look for us. We should have had a more substantial offer on the table. Idt that is what happened though.

Advertisement
Back