Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Advertisement
Some freshman were ready to play last year and some weren’t. CJ needs some more weight and so did Ray Ray. Ray did at least get returns. Until guys start passing them up, I’m never going to say a kid should leave.

Advertisement
Lol what makes y’all think Dawson is going to figure out how to use other slots with similar skillset as Smith?!

Sometimes a full year of getting to know the players helps a coach tremendously. It will help a coach differentiate the greentree all Americans from the game time ballers.

Coach can look over our film this off season and see where we need to use different players for different things.

I'm praying that the NCAA/ACC doesn't grant Cam McCormick another year so our coaches are forced to take his useless *** out of the gameplan. I will be totally ****ed tf off if we come out with that guy next season.

He's a detriment to the offense and his inability makes it so much easier for a DC to key the offense. Might as well give the opponents our playbook for fuqs sake.

The best quality Brashard had was his tackle breaking. We have guys faster. We have guys that run better routes. We have guys who catch better... This yr we struggled breaking tackles - especially at RB. At WR Colbie would usually break a tackle or two but it wouldn't turn into 20 yard gains, it'd just be an additional like 3 yards.

I still don't think losing Brashard is a big deal at all.

Replacing 69 rec, 770, 4 TDs in 3 years will not be difficult
People just discount Brashard because he was misused instead of featured. The other guys are not like him because he has size and quickness for his body type. He is more of a Debo Samuel type. A WR with a RB build.

He could have thrived in a 2 RB system where he'd be a mismatch for LBs. If they put a corner on him, you motion the other RB and run the ball with a light box. If they put a LB on him, he motions as the slot and take the LB to the wood shed.

The NFL is all about mismatches. I watch what NFL teams do with guys of similar size and traits at his position. We didn't even scratch the surface if how he could be used.

Advertisement
People just discount Brashard because he was misused instead of featured. The other guys are not like him because he has size and quickness for his body type. He is more of a Debo Samuel type. A WR with a RB build.

He could have thrived in a 2 RB system where he'd be a mismatch for LBs. If they put a corner on him, you motion the other RB and run the ball with a light box. If they put a LB on him, he motions as the slot and take the LB to the wood shed.

The NFL is all about mismatches. I watch what NFL teams do with guys of similar size and traits at his position. We didn't even scratch the surface if how he could be used.
So for 3 years, he has been horribly misused? C'mon man. He is a decent player. Will he have a bigger impact being featured more, maybe so. I just do think Miami will be looking back and thinking we fumbled this guy

So for 3 years, he has been horribly misused? C'mon man. He is a decent player. Will he have a bigger impact being featured more, maybe so. I just do think Miami will be looking back and thinking we fumbled this guy
Stop making **** up!!! Where did I say he was misused for 3 years?

Who was the most explosive player at his position this year.

I'm not going to dig for the stats, but explosive plays result in more points than matriculating the ball down the field.

Smith isn’t a loss on his own, but losing two of our top four WRs with no replacements other than true freshmen wouldn’t be ideal.

Which is why plenty of folks have been pounding the table to grab a portal WR, ideally a WR1 caliber guy.

Which is why we need to wrap up the QB search so these portal WRs at least give us a chance…

Smith isn’t a loss on his own, but losing two of our top four WRs with no replacements other than true freshmen wouldn’t be ideal.

Which is why plenty of folks have been pounding the table to grab a portal WR, ideally a WR1 caliber guy.

Which is why we need to wrap up the QB search so these portal WRs at least give us a chance…
This. Going into the next season with the WR group doesn’t instill the most confidence

Advertisement
Smith and Colbie are big losses no other way around it. Not going to find 2 guys better than these 2 and it’s been shown with Colbie visiting UGA and pedo state…

Praying we get JJ and ray ray steps up now

Losing a backup slot WR with 1 year eligibility left isn't pain
True and you can’t blame the kid, it’s his money year. If he has NFL aspirations he definitely needs to be at a place where he can shine and show he belongs

Advertisement
Sometimes a full year of getting to know the players helps a coach tremendously. It will help a coach differentiate the greentree all Americans from the game time ballers.

Coach can look over our film this off season and see where we need to use different players for different things.

I'm praying that the NCAA/ACC doesn't grant Cam McCormick another year so our coaches are forced to take his useless *** out of the gameplan. I will be totally ****ed tf off if we come out with that guy next season.

He's a detriment to the offense and his inability makes it so much easier for a DC to key the offense. Might as well give the opponents our playbook for fuqs sake.

Doubt he’d stay anyway..he’d lose his Social Security check…😜

some players are misused for years, look at berrios. in his final, senior year, he was finally placed inside and he thrived. i remember Coley and even Richt lining him outside, beyond the numbers. LOL

Last edited:
Smith and Colbie are big losses no other way around it. Not going to find 2 guys better than these 2 and it’s been shown with Colbie visiting UGA and pedo state…

Praying we get JJ and ray ray steps up now
Colbie, I wish you had more EZ targets but you wild for this one.

Advertisement
Back