Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

let’s assume we get ward. Positive vibes.

Who is throwing him fhe ball at Osu next year? I know they are high on that back up. But he didn’t get much burn this year. Air Nolan’s needs 2 years.

it wasn’t about the money…but in the end it basically was…right?
(Very possibly cam ward)

Advertisement
Hit Rate: 30/34 (88%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
12/20I think he [JJ Smith] is oursSigned NLI w/O$UMiss
12/20Dropped a Steph bomb in the Armondo Blount threadSigned w/CanesHit
12/20Dropped a "night night" in the Hayes threadSigned w/CanesHit
12/18We’ll have fourth [OL] piece as early as tonightCarpenter committedHit
12/17I’ve always viewed this [JJ recruitment] as OSU vs Miami. I could be wrong but I’ll ride with the info that’s been consistent.Signed w/ O$UHit
12/6Deja Vu [in the O$U Head to Head Thread] [Lyle/Fletcher ]Lyle flipped Dec 18Hit
12/6If we can wrap the [QB] search up in the next 4-5 days everyone will be happy.QB search still ongoingDuplicate of a hit.
12/5There’s another potential flip that’s a four star and if he flips it’ll be out of left field. And it’ll bring tears.Who was this?
12/5I’m not concerned [about Chance flipping], the entire timeSigned NLI w/UMHit
12/5I’m not concerned [about JoJo flipping], the entire timeSigned NLI w/UMHit
12/4Multiple flips in playLyle Flipped
Blount Flipped
Hayes flipped
Hit
12/4[There is a] potential of a great finishGreat FinishHit
12/4I expect a few drops minimumBroussard dropped
Jackson dropped
Shavers dropped
Hit
12/4One potential guy [to be dropped] would sting (not Judd)Jackson?
12/4The rest [of the drops] wouldn’t be shocking. Spots are very tight.Drops were as expectedHit
11/30I think he [McCray] sticks there and if he were to flip it’s Fsu.Signed w/GatorsHit
11/30Btw he [Scott] won’t be the only flipLyle Flipped
Blount Flipped
Hayes flipped
Duplicate of a hit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
how can anyone fault anyone getting the most money possible. I'm all for these kids getting the biggest cut of the pie they can. About time, at least it is now not under the table with street hustlers getting a big cut.
You can negotiate for a bigger deal without pulling a stunt though.

He could have just told his preferred school “I’m not signing until I get A, B, C.” Guarantee he still would have got the biggest bad he wanted. Lol

Ironic that article came out yesterday. The perception will be totally skewed
It was a pressure piece man..I knew it when I saw it..and I said it then, it was some BS..if he had signed with Miami their writers would’ve let that cat out of the bag

@Cribby , who was this?

12/5There’s another potential flip that’s a four star and if he flips it’ll be out of left field. And it’ll bring tears.

Advertisement
Looks like we should have been listening to Bill and not you
You can listen to whoever you want to. It’s funny it’s always the same post counts and years on the site that like to talk when I do miss in the last five years., weird. My last two recruiting misses are Stone ( we know that story) and Coleman two years ago. I never guaranteed this or dropped a Steph but I did think things were rending our way. A lot of people did .

Have a good night.

You can listen to whoever you want to. It’s funny it’s always the same post counts and years on the site that like to talk when I do miss in the last five years., weird. My last two recruiting misses are Stone ( we know that story) and Coleman two years ago. I never guaranteed this or dropped a Steph but I did think things were rending our way. A lot of people did .

Have a good night.
Stone's parents missed on Stone lol

Advertisement
Hey @lindend you dinged me for a miss on Scott lol. If you’re grading me this way shouldn't I get credit for saying Jo Jo and Chance wouldn’t flip when all the rumors were flying they were gone. Especially Chance. I also said Smith would not sign with Fsu. Even though everyone had him trending their for a couple months. Just saying. I need a decision from the jury

I went back and found your predictions. Agreed. Added to the list

Season 3 Agree GIF by American Gods

12/13 so far on the early NLI predictions. Just need clarification on two others.

Advertisement
Per my buckeye sources on Smith. Advisor just fine tuning his NIL package. 2 mil guaranteed over 3 years from OSU. Miami offered 3.5 over 3 years. Crazy it’s just nfl contracts basically lol big boy recruiting. Appreciate everyone this cycle!

Have a good night.
Cribb, these people have no idea. Hopefully tomorrow brings the good news

Advertisement
Back