Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

The best quality Brashard had was his tackle breaking. We have guys faster. We have guys that run better routes. We have guys who catch better... This yr we struggled breaking tackles - especially at RB. At WR Colbie would usually break a tackle or two but it wouldn't turn into 20 yard gains, it'd just be an additional like 3 yards.

I still don't think losing Brashard is a big deal at all.

he's a tough football plater as well.

Advertisement
1703024219652.png

Colbie, I wish you had more EZ targets but you wild for this one.
Right lol. I'm sure there's a 6'3+ WR in the portal who can provide the same, if not better, skillet than Colbie. I'd say it's more difficult to find those tough YAC guys, Deebo/Juan Jennings, than it is to find a big redzone target.

Advertisement
Not saying B Smith isnt leaving but who the F is Canegang305?? Everyone ran with that tweet like it was from Bruce Feldman but this dude looks like just another fake twitter finger insider to me

Advertisement
@Cribby can we get a cryptic avi change for signing day?!

Winston brought the confidence up for a while but Im wondering what signing day has in store for us

Advertisement
Smith and Colbie are big losses no other way around it. Not going to find 2 guys better than these 2 and it’s been shown with Colbie visiting UGA and pedo state…

Praying we get JJ and ray ray steps up now
You're putting too much on Colbie visiting and possible transferring to uga.... do you not remember Cager did the same? He was **** sure easy to replace.

Advertisement
Hey @lindend you dinged me for a miss on Scott lol. If you’re grading me this way shouldn't I get credit for saying Jo Jo and Chance wouldn’t flip when all the rumors were flying they were gone. Especially Chance. I also said Smith would not sign with Fsu. Even though everyone had him trending their for a couple months. Just saying. I need a decision from the jury

Hey @lindend you dinged me for a miss on Scott lol. If you’re grading me this way shouldn't I get credit for saying Jo Jo and Chance wouldn’t flip when all the rumors were flying they were gone. Especially Chance. I also said Smith would not sign with Fsu. Even though everyone had him trending their for a couple months. Just saying. I need a decision from the jury
Give him his props.. @lindend

JC

Advertisement
Back