Cribby got the smoke.

I was always told if you do your own research you were an apostate . That’s their answer for everything , you’re an apostate. It’s like the car dealership having complete control of the car fax and not allowing you to do or own research. If you believe your own bs you’d want people to fact check it and pick it apart.
This is so spot on. To this day I still struggle a bit with this even though I have been out of the organization for 30 years. When I question myself I always think , am I being an apostate? Crazy

Advertisement
@Rellyrell as two former JW kids, can you believe people were hiding all those years ? I just thought they wasn’t home, how about you? 🤷

Seriously though, JW kids were rooting just as hard for you to be hiding and acting like you wasn’t home lol. We wanted to go home.

Maannnn. No religious offense. I got suckered into that **** in high school bro. I really like this girl who rode my bus and lived in my complex.

Her parents were unusually cool with me knowing my peeps were moreso on the hood/ratchet side.

They invited me to "church" one Sunday and my peeps were "Christian" so they were cool with it.

Maaanneee we went to some "hall" for like 20 minutes.i said shiiiii thats the best church service i ever been to. Yet, just when I thought we were going to a buffett or something, we pulled up in some random neighborhood near the fu kin school to "deliver the gospel."

I thought you had to be a longtime member to be going door to door. I'm like why yall taking the kids? We don't know what to say 🤦🏿😡

Bruuuuuhh. Worst Sunday ever. I was ******* embarrassed. Half the school asking me if I wad a JH. In hindsight, I feel like her peeps did that to me on purpose to run me away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That’s fantastic-What do you think about Pitino coaching at St.John’s think he can return them to national prominence?

Yup. I do.

It won't be overnight, but I expect to see us dancing soon, maybe this season. He overhauled the entire roster - sans Soriano - and is recruiting extremely well.

The future is bright in Queens.

Advertisement
As a former elder, pioneer, HLC member, COBE, and in training to be a substitute Circuit Overseer, I can tell u the foundation of JWs is a cult. Its foundation comes from Adventist under William Miller who’s a notorious false prophet. The teachings of Nebuchadnezzar dream, the 2,520 teaching all come from The Adventist.
Look man... those calendars they gave us are filled with little toys, chocolate, booze, etc - I am willing to overlook them being a little cultish

Attachments

• 1703199328211.png
    1703199328211.png
    128.7 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back