Cribby got the smoke.

Advertisement
We all belong to the CIS Cult. People know us by our Orange and Green glasses. We get our weekly recruiting revelations from the Prophet DMoney. If you violate the administrative edicts, you get disfellowshipped from the innersanctum .
okay that's a fair point

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Lol, not a cult. When people don’t agree or don’t understand then it’s crazy.

Im a JW, an Elder, and a regular pioneer

Im also a sports fanatic, a hip hop fan, a whiskey consumer, and @Paranos is one of my favorite posters.

We are regular people who try to apply Bible principles. You can go into any Kingdom Hall on a Sunday and see what it’s about. Don’t like it, walk out and nobody will bother you.

Somebody knocks on your door to share a scripture, say no thanks and close the door If it’s not your thing.

As a former elder, pioneer, HLC member, COBE, and in training to be a substitute Circuit Overseer, I can tell u the foundation of JWs is a cult. Its foundation comes from Adventist under William Miller who’s a notorious false prophet. The teachings of Nebuchadnezzar dream, the 2,520 teaching all come from The Adventist.

I can also tell u we’ve been indoctrinated to believe 607 BCE is a significant date in history that correlates to 1914.

1. 607 BCE is a made up date. The Governing Body knows this; they’ve changed dates around Nebuchadnezzar, Jehoiakim, Jehoiachin, Zedekiah to attempt to make this date valid. All archeological and secular history disproves this, but more importantly, even JWs own publications disproves this unknowingly. The Insight Book Vol 2 and The 1967 WT gives very detailed information about the lineage of Babylonian Kings. If ppl just simple did math, they would see it’s impossible for 607 BCE to be a valid date. If u just really read the scriptures, u will see 607 BCE is an invalid date.

2. The original last days timeline was:

-1799 Last Days Began (further evidence from The War of 1812 (the original World War)

-1874 Jesus “invisibly” took the throne

-Oct, 1914 The World will come to an end after the 40 year great harvest by Jesus to gather all consecrated followers of his

3. Deut. 18:20-22 talks about false prophets and how they would be identified, by speaking presumptuously in God’s name, and it not coming true. These are all the “spokespersons for God’s” dates:

-1878 (after Jesus took the throne in Spring of 1874, his earthly ministry as the Messiah for 3 1/2 yrs will have a greater Messianic fulfillment w/ the culmination of the world ending in 1878)

-Oct 1914 (The wandering for 40 years, will have a greater fulfillment of Jesus gathering all faithful followers heeding Russell’s message, with the climatic culmination of all faithful ones taken to heaven)

-1915 (After 1914, Russell said his math was incorrect, that God’s faithful stone, the pyramid of Giza, dimensions were slightly incorrect, and by math the end would culminate in Oct. 1915)

-1918 (Rutherford, convinced by Russell’s writings that the end was near)

-1925 (Millions now living will never die, Rutherford taught that 1925 is not his date, by clearly God’s date)

-1929 (Rutherford convinced innocent Bible Students that a mansion in San Diego, CA needed to purchase to welcome back Patriarch’s of old like Abraham, Isaac, Moses to conditions that were suitable to what they were accustomed to, and he would be there to welcome them back)

-1935 (The new teaching of an unbiblical foundation - The Great Crowd of Other Sheep. Why? B/c the religion had outgrown the original 144,000 teaching. Why? B/c the end was supposed to happen 10 yrs prior)

-1942 (In the publication “Children” Rutherford’s last words were the end would happen in mere months)

-1975 (The religion taught that kids didn’t need to pursue education, b/c the world wouldn’t be around for them to finish. Publishers were praised for selling homes, quitting jobs in various Kingdom Ministries b/c they were going to use to few remaining years to focus on God’s coming Kingdom. #Stayaliveto75)

-2000 (This generation will not pass away, 1984 WT. A promise of faithful ones who saw & understood the fulfillment of 1914 would not pass away b4 the end of this system; furthermore, many publications stated the preaching work would be finished by the end of the century (it was later revised online to read by the end of our time, only the hard copies can u see this)

These individuals claim to speak for God, yet they are not inspired or infallible. They claim u don’t need to see old literature, and to keep up w Jehovah’s Chariot, yet Jeffrey Winder just told ya’ll they look at old publications and pray over it, not the Bible. These individuals tell u they are not inspired, yet have published many times that obedience is paramount to ur relationship w/ God. These individuals tell u they are not inspired, yet will continuously reference their publications vs. the Bible itself.

Advertisement
As a former elder, pioneer, HLC member, COBE, and in training to be a substitute Circuit Overseer, I can tell u the foundation of JWs is a cult. Its foundation comes from Adventist under William Miller who’s a notorious false prophet. The teachings of Nebuchadnezzar dream, the 2,520 teaching all come from The Adventist.

I can also tell u we’ve been indoctrinated to believe 607 BCE is a significant date in history that correlates to 1914.

1. 607 BCE is a made up date. The Governing Body knows this; they’ve changed dates around Nebuchadnezzar, Jehoiakim, Jehoiachin, Zedekiah to attempt to make this date valid. All archeological and secular history disproves this, but more importantly, even JWs own publications disproves this unknowingly. The Insight Book Vol 2 and The 1967 WT gives very detailed information about the lineage of Babylonian Kings. If ppl just simple did math, they would see it’s impossible for 607 BCE to be a valid date. If u just really read the scriptures, u will see 607 BCE is an invalid date.

-1799 Last Days Began (further evidence from The War of 1812 (the original World War)

-Oct, 1914 The World will come to an end after the 40 year great harvest by Jesus to gather all consecrated followers of his

3. Deut. 18:20-22 talks about false prophets and how they would be identified, by speaking presumptuously in God’s name, and it not coming true. These are all the “spokespersons for God’s” dates:

-1878 (after Jesus took the throne in Spring of 1874, his earthly ministry as the Messiah for 3 1/2 yrs will have a greater Messianic fulfillment w/ the culmination of the world ending in 1878)

-Oct 1914 (The wandering for 40 years, will have a greater fulfillment of Jesus gathering all faithful followers heeding Russell’s message, with the climatic culmination of all faithful ones taken to heaven)

-1915 (After 1914, Russell said his math was incorrect, that God’s faithful stone, the pyramid of Giza, dimensions were slightly incorrect, and by math the end would culminate in Oct. 1915)

-1925 (Millions now living will never die, Rutherford taught that 1925 is not his date, by clearly God’s date)

-1929 (Rutherford convinced innocent Bible Students that a mansion in San Diego, CA needed to purchase to welcome back Patriarch’s of old like Abraham, Isaac, Moses to conditions that were suitable to what they were accustomed to, and he would be there to welcome them back)

-1935 (The new teaching of an unbiblical foundation - The Great Crowd of Other Sheep. Why? B/c the religion had outgrown the original 144,000 teaching. Why? B/c the end was supposed to happen 10 yrs prior)

-1942 (In the publication “Children” Rutherford’s last words were the end would happen in mere months)

-1975 (The religion taught that kids didn’t need to pursue education, b/c the world wouldn’t be around for them to finish. Publishers were praised for selling homes, quitting jobs in various Kingdom Ministries b/c they were going to use to few remaining years to focus on God’s coming Kingdom. #Stayaliveto75)

-2000 (This generation will not pass away, 1984 WT. A promise of faithful ones who saw & understood the fulfillment of 1914 would not pass away b4 the end of this system; furthermore, many publications stated the preaching work would be finished by the end of the century (it was later revised online to read by the end of our time, only the hard copies can u see this)

These individuals claim to speak for God, yet they are not inspired or infallible. They claim u don’t need to see old literature, and to keep up w Jehovah’s Chariot, yet Jeffrey Winder just told ya’ll they look at old publications and pray over it, not the Bible. These individuals tell u they are not inspired, yet have published many times that obedience is paramount to ur relationship w/ God. These individuals tell u they are not inspired, yet will continuously reference their publications vs. the Bible itself.
This was so helpful. You never know what kind of impact you can have. I have a close friend who is considering this stuff with his family. I’m using all this info 💯

I left in my teens, never got baptized but was giving talks at 8 on the TMS , pioneering and was viewed as the next it kid lol. But when I got older for ***** and giggles i did my own research and everything you’ve said here is straight facts. Btw Relly do you know why Jw’s made the change to know beards after Russels death?

Advertisement
This was so helpful. You never know what kind of impact you can have. I have a close friend who is considering this stuff with his family. I’m using all this info 💯

Man, listen…I cried like a f’ing baby when I found out the real. I tried to look for ANY reason to be wrong. Brother, I spent countless hours searching through archeological history and secular history looking for anything. It was all lies; once I started reading the Bible, not JWs Bible which is the New World’s Translation, I was like Holllllyyyyyy Ish! I had no idea they had changed certain words, moved a comma to change context, removed certain passages, added an “a” or an “an” that changed the whole meaning.

The problem w/ certain religions like JWs is they do teach truth. I will say 85-90% of it is truth, but that 10% far outweighs the 90%. Whenever a religion have a group of men who tell u they speak for God, use bogus dates to justify their position, have absolute control over its members by misappropriating scriptures to themselves, AND in their own Bible say they “substitute for Jesus” (2 Cor. 5:20, NO OTHER BIBLE TRANSLATION SAYS THIS), then yeah.

It’s no different than me preparing a filet mignon for u, perfectly grilled. Yes it’s filet mignon, but what I didn’t tell u is that a sprinkle of cyanide is in the seasoning. That’s how I liken JW theology.

Last edited:
I left in my teens, never got baptized but was giving talks at 8 on the TMS , pioneering and was viewed as the next it kid lol. But when I got older for ***** and giggles i did my own research and everything you’ve said here is straight facts. Btw Relly do you know why Jw’s made the change to know beards after Russels death?

Of course I do! lol. B/c Rutherford had an inferiority complex. He was jealous of those who still held Russell in high regard, those **** Russellites.

He mandated that change to move them away. WT will lie and say even some archeologists had Jesus clean shaved; no, no, NO. Rutherford’s minions looked for any confirmation bias. Historically, & traditionally Jesus was always depicted w/ a beard, but some Euro-centric paintings had him w/o one. Rutherford jumped on this to further indoctrinate men to stop wearing beards, and they went as far as to depict Jesus as clean shaven, the criminal who put faith in Jesus as clean shaven, but the one who denied Jesus? A beard. lol.

Rutherford made a lot of changes based upon his background.

“Circuit & District Overseer” names; stemmed from his time in the legal system. Circuit Courts, District Courts

“Publishers”; from door to door salesmen

@Rellyrell are you ExJw critical thinker ? Lmao

Nah, but ironically we know some of the same ppl. Seriously, imma reader bro, & God has blessed me w/ any outstanding memory. I literally just started reading, reading their own material. There’s a reason they don’t want or they hide from their own members old literature. U only get access to it as u move up the rankings and become more trusted. I just happened to be in a congregation filled w/ 90 year olds who had all these old books and magazines.

Blood, straight blasphemy. lol. Apostate literature is simply JW literature they no longer wanna claim to the public.

Advertisement
Nah, but ironically we know some of the same ppl. Seriously, imma reader bro, & God has blessed me w/ any outstanding memory. I literally just started reading, reading their own material. There’s a reason they don’t want or they hide from their own members old literature. U only get access to it as u move up the rankings and become more trusted. I just happened to be in a congregation filled w/ 90 year olds who had all these old books and magazines.

Blood, straight blasphemy. lol. Apostate literature is simply JW literature they no longer wanna claim to the public.
I was always told if you do your own research you were an apostate . That’s their answer for everything , you’re an apostate. It’s like the car dealership having complete control of the car fax and not allowing you to do or own research. If you believe your own bs you’d want people to fact check it and pick it apart.

Advertisement
Lol, not a cult. When people don’t agree or don’t understand then it’s crazy.

Im a JW, an Elder, and a regular pioneer

Im also a sports fanatic, a hip hop fan, a whiskey consumer, and @Paranos is one of my favorite posters.

We are regular people who try to apply Bible principles. You can go into any Kingdom Hall on a Sunday and see what it’s about. Don’t like it, walk out and nobody will bother you.

Somebody knocks on your door to share a scripture, say no thanks and close the door If it’s not your thing.

They appear as nice ppl, and many are. They preach a lot of things that are in the Bible, and a **** ton that’s not. They will love bomb you to get u to join, but after u join, then u’ll learn their true messages:

1. Their leaders speak for God
2. U must not ? their leaders
3. No one can understand the Bible w/o them
4. Jesus is not to be worshipped, only to do obeisance to
5. Jesus is not the mediator for mankind, only for a few select JWs chosen to go to heaven
6. Ur relationship with God is dependent upon ur obedience to them
7. Only JWs will survive Armageddon and God will destroy all other religions and non-JWs

Of course none of this will be said or admitted, but it’s found throughout their “non-public” material, and their “Bible study aids” only promote a happy life, full of future promises….and once u’re hook, they’ll slowly teach the other points mentioned above either consciously or subconsciously.
IMG_6853.jpeg

The only true answer

Advertisement
Back