Cribby got the smoke.

jamiecane

Freshman
Premium
Cribby got the smoke going in his avatar, plus the Rudy tweet. 🤔. Also, I speak for most on this board. Appreciate the info and all the backstory’s on the recruits. Did y’all read about the Blount’s turning off the lights and tv’s when FSU pulled up to their house for a visit. 😂😂😂. Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cribby got the smoke going in his avatar, plus the Rudy tweet. 🤔. Also, I speak for most on this board. Appreciate the info and all the backstory’s on the recruits. Did y’all read about the Blount’s turning off the lights and tv’s when FSU pulled up to their house for a visit. 😂😂😂. Go Canes

Is there a full Blount story posted?

Wow, didn't notice that. We *******.

Advertisement
Is the smoke avi the equivalent to Steph Curry? What’s the timeline from avi change to announcement? Come on, I really don’t wanna work today! Lol

Advertisement

WTF is that podcast? Can these dudes not get decent backgrounds? I mean, i am not sure the bed or microwave oven shot is speaking knowledge to me.

Blount's home went under Radio silence like a WW2 German submarine in the classic "Das Boot" movie.
I know, I'm old.

Advertisement
Lol dont come back down here trying to get players. Thats the message to Ohio and the rest of man dem. Also dont know bout yall but im almost ready to sink into '25 class cuz we nail that and perform on the field and we cooking with grease. Love the QB and players we have already there. I want elite CBs priority #1.

Advertisement
Lol dont come back down here trying to get players. Thats the message to Ohio and the rest of man dem. Also dont know bout yall but im almost ready to sink into '25 class cuz we nail that and perform on the field and we cooking with grease. Love the QB and players we have already there. I want elite CBs priority #1.
Mario said Chicago is off limits too

That clip doesn't say that, the convesation went like this:

Guy 1: FSU tries to go in home, but they don't open the door
Guy 2: What do you mean, did they turn off the lights and hide like the cops are coming to a party?
Guy 1: I don't know, I just know they didn't let them in

Still funny, but not exactly the same as them turning off the lights/TV and hiding...

Advertisement
Back