Cribby got the smoke.

Advertisement
@Rellyrell as two former JW kids can you believe people were hiding all those years ? I just thought they wasn’t home, how about you? 🤷

Seriously though, JW kids were rooting just as hard for you to be hiding and acting like you wasn’t home lol. We wanted to go home.
How does a Jehovah’s Witness have such a country accent?

@Rellyrell as two former JW kids can you believe people were hiding all those years ? I just thought they wasn’t home, how about you? 🤷

Seriously though, JW kids were rooting just as hard for you to be hiding and acting like you wasn’t home lol. We wanted to go home.

100% facts. I never wanted anyone to come to the door. Lol. ****, I’ll admit, I used to fake push door bells sometimes. Lol. They said the angels were directing the work, so I was like if not me, someone else. Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cis is a bunch of addicts. just got the #3 class stealing everyone recruits and we are back here next day trying to get a fix in by deciphering profile pics

eric cartman addiction GIF by South Park

Advertisement
100% facts. I never wanted anyone to come to the door. Lol. ****, I’ll admit, I used to fake push door bells sometimes. Lol. They said the angles were directing the work, so I was like if not me, someone else. Lol
**** I’m former JW and I agree with this. It was brutal going door to door. Now they have the pushcarts and they stand on corners. Wish I had that when I was a kid.

As someone who never really had experiences with JW's growing up, what exactly was the point of the knocking at doors? What are they hoping to accomplish? Genuinely curious.

Advertisement
As someone who never really had experiences with JW's growing up, what exactly was the point of the knocking at doors? What are they hoping to accomplish? Genuinely curious.
law of averages. Knock on enough doors and someone might be lonely or bored enough to listen to your spiel.

**** I’m former JW and I agree with this. It was brutal going door to door. Now they have the pushcarts and they stand on corners. Wish I had that when I was a kid.
They got it easy now lol. The amount of miles my mom put on her cars regular pioneering was insane. Even crazier was the money she donated to bethel and the Kindgom Hall. She literally bought new chairs for our congregation smh.

Advertisement
My wife was JW. Then this young stud entered the picture. Took me about one month to get her disfellowshipped. Elders were having none of it, lol.

Been with her since '96; didn't think I'd make it out the 90s; her pops wanted to kill me; first met him on New Years...

I went to Times Square to watch the ball drop with the fellas. Told them i was headed uptown to get some cat, bahaha....

She lived in a brownstone. Her neighbor saw me sneaking in, and called her dad. He was at work, and knew I was in his house.

Her mom found me hiding in the bedroom closet with a wife beater on, bahahaha.

Good times being chased around Harlem... Thought i'd die.

They’re legit good people. They think they’re saving peoples life by doing what Jesus prophesized going door to door preaching. They just don’t know they’re in a cult.
Most people in cults don't.. til they're out of it. My gf was fully indoctrinated into Quiverfull. Parents still are. We're not looking forward to the requisite visit on Christmas Day.

Advertisement
Back